Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miss Manners Lies.

WTF? Suddenly I can see my fucking avatar and signature! Does this mean the cunt Miss Manners decided to give in and save her fucking ass after all?? Noooooo. Is it possible?? I shall check to see if this means I can post outside of DayCare. If I can, I have won.

SaintLucifer said:
Well looky here! Naturally upon reviewing a specific thread using my >SaintLucifer< ID, I discovered this:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=885191&postcount=44

Strangely enough, I STILL cannot post outside of Daycare. Hmmm, is someone telling a lie? *gasp* Our Miss Manners is a LIAR? Nooooooooooooooooo!! The horror!

Damn SaintLucifer..........why don't you hijack the board and change all of missmanner's posts?? we all know you can do it. Why bother crying about being banned and shit when you have more talent in one finger than any of these "techies".

Quit your damn whining.