Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

missmanners, Gagh, Numba6, The Question

FederalAgent007

and all the other feds who have passed through these gates and wreaked havoc on the lives of innocent people here at TK. You will pay the price. I hold the agencies and their employees responsible for what happened to me. You were running the board, you helped it along, you aided and abetted, you broke the law.
We, the people, will not be pushed around by our government and the incompetent people they employ. I hold all of you "personally" responsible as well as the agencies who employ you.
Act arrogant, act like you are untouchable.
Not only does the president have a 35% approval rating............an all time low............the federal government has a 35% approval rating. The President is a reflection of the whole lot of you..........we don't trust you anymore. We think you have taken the power we have given you and you have abused that power. What better example than here on a TROLL board. Take heed. You won't...........you think your reign of terror will never end. I am one of millions who are going to put a stop to thieving, dishonorable, thuggish behaviour. I will finish this whole miserable affair off by contacting every media source I can. You tried to ruin the wrong person's life. You are nothing but scum. Crawl back under your rocks. We don't need you, we don't want you.

You fucked with the wrong person. I am making you my mission now. Try to ruin my life............I will ruin yours.

Just in case there was any doubt... This is Jillian folks. Read that post. Can there be one among you who cannot attest to the truth? ;)

And obviously we did not IP ban her. [cries] :(

Caitriona said:
Just in case there was any doubt... This is Jillian folks. Read that post. Can there be one among you who cannot attest to the truth? ;)

And obviously we did not IP ban her. [cries] :(

No you didn't Cait!!!!! You just put me in my place again. In DayCare. Feel the power of the feds!!!!!

LOL, me too! I mean you forget just how insane it is after so long. Then, one or two posts, and WHAM it all comes back.

Caitriona said:
LOL, me too! I mean you forget just how insane it is after so long. Then, one or two posts, and WHAM it all comes back.

Yeah.........try to make me out to be the crazy one. That is what you guys do in order to cover your bad behaviour.

How much money did you get Cait???? Of the fraud money?