Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missmanners, no this isn't a 'you' tag.

My standard excuse for everything since September 2004. Lack of time.... I'm considering a career change. What good is all the $$$$ if I cant have fun?

;)
mm

Conchaga said:
When are you coming to visit me? The New Orleans Jazz Festival is coming up. www.nojazzfest.com

We'll get you some beads and a hurricane from Pat O's.

*whine*... last time I was in NOLA was April. Perfect weather. I was even on local TV News.... (remember the high speed chase where.... oh never mind)

;)
mm

missmanners said:
*whine*... last time I was in NOLA was April. Perfect weather. I was even on local TV News.... (remember the high speed chase where.... oh never mind)

;)
mm

Jazzfest is in april.

Conchaga said:
If you like good music, drug useage, and lots of alcohol, by all means, come.

don't forget the good food!!!! blackened catfish! beignets!gumbo!jambalaya!and not to be missed fresh pralines from the French Market....*swoon*

curiousa2z said:
don't forget the good food!!!! blackened catfish! beignets!gumbo!jambalaya!and not to be missed fresh pralines from the French Market....*swoon*

There's a store near the french market, American Candy Makers. They make the best pralines. Pronounced, prawleens. They go really well with milk.

curiousa2z said:
it's been three days and I can't give Conchaga or BG karma...what gives?

I think you've got to give karma to at least five people before it comes back to me.

Conchaga said:
There's a store near the french market, American Candy Makers. They make the best pralines. Pronounced, prawleens. They go really well with milk.

And HUGE, I have never seen bigger pralines... I feel my blood sugar surge just thinking about them... and those sticky tables at Cafe' du Monde. Or a huge plate of red beans and rice from one of those little neighborhood joints on a side street...

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....

:D
mm

Do you East Coast people ever get farther West than Texas? My God, come to California, see what living is really about. I'll buy you each an avacado and a ferry ride to Catalina Island.