Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missmanners' Road Journal

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Sent via wire dispatches as MM travels up and down the snowy byways of the Midwest.

FEBRUARY 7, 2006

6:00 am - Starlight Motel, somewhere in Indiana

Woke up to find that nice boy from the all night donut shop still asleep. Quietly, so as not to wake him, I slipped his wallet from his jeans pocket and eased a bit of his fiduciary burden. Busy, busy day ahead!

8:30 am - Rest stop, unknown highway

Missmanners is wearing so many layers of clothing that she can barely move! My cell phone is trapped in my jeans pocket and every time it rings I get a very pleasing vibrating sensation very close to all the right places, but I miss all my phone calls. Oh, well! Tra la la, we must all bear our burdens.

10:05 am - Entering charmingly crumbled industrial city

Oh, drat. I think I'm getting a cold. Missmanners sounds like a crow and is coughing in a most unladylike fashion. Stopping in at a drug store, I attempted to purchase a bottle of Nyquil and was told by the sweet charming old man behind the counter that I was required to present my drivers license and sign a form before he would sell me the medicine. When I asked the dear man why, he replied that Nyquil is a common ingredient in making crystal methamphetamine. Well, I declare! What an interesting and amusing little factoid. It took me some time to sort through my stack of, um, 'acquired' IDs before I found my drivers license, but soon I was once again on my way!

1:15 pm - Back on the road

Decided to set up a meth lab before I left town. Found the most darling teenage boys hanging around a corner who took me through all the ins and outs of a start-up lab. Whoever says today's youngsters lack gumption and work ethic doesn't know what they're talking about!

2:30 pm - Hilton Hotel, just outside a major city

Well, Missmanners knows when she's beat. Am laying here sipping tea and trolling in a nice warm hotel room. Hot bath is next! Will check in with you dears tomorrow.

Nyquil? No. Sudafed, yes.

No, I do not have a meth lab, I watch a lot of criminal investigation shows on A&E. Jeez. :roll:

he replied that Nyquil is a common ingredient in making crystal methamphetamine. Well, I declare! What an interesting and amusing little factoid.

Decided to set up a meth lab before I left town.

LMFAO.

*snicker*

favorite line, which I may steal and use: Oh, well! Tra la la, we must all bear our burdens.

I always say, a great way to keep poolboys in line is with crystal meth.

Plus they get that trés chic Kate Moss look around the eyes...