Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MISSMANNERS!

Tyrant

SOMEONE CALLED MY HOUSE HERE AND TALKED TO MY WIFE! I BEG YOU TO LET ME HIDE BEHIND YOUR SKIRT BECAUSE I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE SKANS!

Messenger said:
SOMEONE CALLED MY HOUSE HERE AND TALKED TO MY WIFE! I BEG YOU TO LET ME HIDE BEHIND YOUR SKIRT BECAUSE I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE SKANS!

We know about your wife. He is ugly and stupid. Damn my country for allowing FAGGOTS to marry. Never return to my country again bitch.

00000000000000000000001.jpg

jack said:
I don't get most british humor, I must admit.

Of course you do not. You are American. As a result you are not well-known for your intellect. We Anglos are the greatest race to ever walk the face of this earth. Think about it. A tiny island nation (England) of only 4 million conquered the entire planet. Your huge USA cannot even defeat Iraq yet you have 300 million. ?????? Explanation? Simple. Americans are dumb. We Anglos have superior intellect.

SaintLucifer said:
Of course you do not. You are American. As a result you are not well-known for your intellect. We Anglos are the greatest race to ever walk the face of this earth. Think about it. A tiny island nation (England) of only 4 million conquered the entire planet. Your huge USA cannot even defeat Iraq yet you have 300 million. ?????? Explanation? Simple. Americans are dumb. We Anglos have superior intellect.

Americans are evolved Englishmen, you snotgobbler.

SamhainP8 said:
Americans are evolved Englishmen, you snotgobbler.

Rather stupid. You lost the right to even speak of Englishmen when you turned traitor. Do not ever attempt to call yourselves Englishmen, 'evolved' or otherwise. We want nothing to do with traitors who care only about the almighty dollar and therefore display no interest in anything other. You 'speak' a bastardised version of the English language but this is the only tie you have to your past. So you sucked French cock in order to become your own state (not your 'freedom' as you claim since you already had it) and bent over further for some military training from a few Prussians who knew the colonials were nothing more than England, France, Germany, Ireland, and Scotland's garbage. Illiterates who could not cut it in the homelands. The 13 Colonies were nothing more than the worst our Empire had to offer. A garbage dump of humanity's trash if you will. You share something in common with Australia, the Empire's jailor.