Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MISSMANNERS!

Is Miss Manners a condescending person? Does she feel it below her standing to say hello back to a regular member? Will she ever get off her high chair and be polite for once?

Grammour Boy said:
Is Miss Manners a condescending person? Does she feel it below her standing to say hello back to a regular member? Will she ever get off her high chair and be polite for once?

Stop being a douche bag GB.

bad dog said:
Stop being a douche bag GB.
I'm the douche bag? I say hello to the owner of the board and she's too important to say hello back. And I am the douche bag? I suggest you remove your blinders.

Actually, bad dog and messenger get along famously with MM. You, Grammour Boy, will never see that kind of friendliness from her. Why? Because you're a dumbass and a troll. MM's become quite adept at dealing with trolls and dumbasses over the years. That's why she's aloof, not condescending.

That, and there's a handful of pussywhipped guys that're always willing to go to bat to keep the rable like you quiet.

Conchaga said:
Actually, bad dog and messenger get along famously with MM. You, Grammour Boy, will never see that kind of friendliness from her. Why? Because you're a dumbass and a troll. MM's become quite adept at dealing with trolls and dumbasses over the years. That's why she's aloof, not condescending.

That, and there's a handful of pussywhipped guys that're always willing to go to bat to keep the rable like you quiet.
:razz:​

Conchaga said:

One weakness in your logic: I am not a troll. You've said so yourself many times. And I agreed with you all of those times.

Bad Dog is a troll because he can get himself banned from many sites for posting pictures of overflowing toilets, and other such trolling shenanigans. I, on the other hand, have never done such high trolling hijinks.

:shock:

i have found serious flaws in your logic!

Conchaga said:

That, a[STRIKE][/STRIKE]nd there's a handful of pussywhipped guys that're always willing to go to bat to keep the rable like you quiet.

Let's address this like it's 1999!

gay-spiderman.gif

Grammour Boy said:
Bad Dog is a troll because he can get himself banned from many sites for posting pictures of overflowing toilets, and other such trolling shenanigans. I, on the other hand, have never done such high trolling hijinks.

Like this one?

bathroom.jpg

Grammour Boy said:
One weakness in your logic: I am not a troll. You've said so yourself many times. And I agreed with you all of those times.

Find me those many times. Because I remember calling you a troll and proving it. Never did I disprove it.