Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mmm... Tired.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Bed sounds nice and soft and delectable tonight. Perhaps it has something to do with my stomach full of ice cream, oreos, and pizza. Why is it that I always end up going to bed earlier on the weekends? Oh well, the nice thing about waking up early on weekends is that I have a whole day that is mine and mine alone. Too bad about the Superman DVD set. I can't wait for the soft feel and smell of my flannel sheets. I should proably wash them since I can smell them. Tomorrow morning I will. But first I will use the hot water on my shower. A much-needed shower, the last shower I took was at 6:15PM Wednesday. After sleeping tonight in my shower-less state I will definitely need to wash the sheets and pillowcases, my hair is so greasy.

mmm, soft. Yet firm.

They were. I slept, with entertaining dreams. Not entertaining enough to share, though.