Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mmmm...

Cheeks blushing, chest flushed, limbs warm and tingling, thighs wet from your dripping pussy?

*lays down on the soft bed, maroon satin sheets slithering along my skin. I glance back at you with a seductive smirk, eagerly awaiting what comes next*

Removing my clothes I straddle your backside, letting my cock rest in between your ass cheeks. Starting with your scalp I begin to massage your head. Moving slowly down your neck making sure that every muscle relaxes before I move another inch. Inch by inch I move my hands down your neck, accross your shoulders and start working your back with my fingertips and the heel of my palm.

Well, I can be a bit rough. I wasn't sure if those were moans of pleasure or pain. Or, are they synonymous when it comes to that?

well, next time I won't take it so easy on you. Also, you'll be tied down with at least one sex toy inserted into a yet to be decided hole.