moderators - what a fucking pile of scum

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
moderators - what a fucking pile of scum.

these are people who love to ban, give them a little power and they go crazy - ban, ban, ban, ban..

it's not like they were smart enough to code the site they're moderating, oh no, they are just nobodys that happened along at the right moment.

so, do we need moderators ? emphatically NO !

NO, NO, NO !!! they are useless power crazy parasites

there is nothing they do that is of any value whatsoever.

ban the mods

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
moderators - what a fucking pile of scum.

these are people who love to ban, give them a little power and they go crazy - ban, ban, ban, ban..

it's not like they were smart enough to code the site they're moderating, oh no, they are just nobodys that happened along at the right moment.

so, do we need moderators ? emphatically NO !

NO, NO, NO !!! they are useless power crazy parasites

there is nothing they do that is of any value whatsoever.

ban the mods

Con, I'm bored. Ban that little fuck for me, willya?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^Babe, a webcam show of me will definitely be worth more than banning some insignificant dual/poster at TK, trust me on this.

:bigass:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh please. Money. Don't talk to me about money.

hmm, I'll draw up a contract and send it to you by pm. Just be prepared that it might have something to do with a hot place, souls to be exchanged, a little pain, and, yeah, endless damnation, too.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
rofl. No, not even I would be merciless enough for that. Or, rather, expensive enough, come to think of it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I hear that place is loaded with god-like asses.

96523580662423188776.jpg

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh damn, this is QSF. I think we're supposed to take the thread starter seriously, aren't we?

Dear toerag,

thank you for your inspiring petition as well as your insightful thoughts on the subject of moderators.
We have looked into this matter with all due diligence and discussed it at length.

Unfortunately, we have come to the decision that while you have made some good points, we do love the power we hold over you and your peers too much to ever even consider giving up any of it, in fact, your stance has motivated us to find even more ways to fuck with you and the membership.

The staff wishes you the best in your future endeavors and hopes that you will keep amusing us with hopeless, gratuitous, and vacuous suggestions.

Yours Sincerely

Ilyanna
Queen of the Badlands

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I was NEVER a Mod.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The only images I like to adhere to are indifference, disinterest, and occasionally, contempt.
And you're making such a good job of it, too :love:
Alas! I could never reach that level of perfection, so I'll rather act the benevolent subforum manager while having DIAF as my secret mission statement. IT WORKS!