Modern Family

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'd been hearing good things about this comedy, so LG and I caught the tail end of a rerun early last week. The 5 minutes we saw was enought to hook us, so I d/l the first 11 eps, and we watched the first 8 in one sitting.

The show is, in a word, HILARIOUS. I swear, it's LOL funny, you should give it a try if you don't already watch. Oh, and Julie Bowen and Sophia Vergara are nice to look at, also.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I need to watch this show. Haven't gotten around to it yet...

Big Dick McGee

Funny as shit. Ed O'Neill is money, the guys who play the gay couple are funny as hell, but the real breakout is Ty Burrell, who plays Phil, an overeager Dad. The show is funny, but has genuine warmth as well.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah its class, I am just shocked I havent seen Phil in anything else, the guy is a natural

Big Dick McGee

^^Yeah, he's the best part of the show.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Watched the first two, never bothered with more. Too predictable and I only like sit comcs if they're really good.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Meh, it was okay. Haven't really given it another go.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I liked what I saw, but I think now that the hols are over, it's on a time when I'm working cuz haven't caught it since. I'll have to pay more attention to TV schedule.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It's friggin' HILARIOUS!!!! It's my new favorite show...Sorry Community, Modern Family is just better.