Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monty Python on Regis & Kelly today

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Sometimes I hate my job, but today is not that day.

John Cleese, Michael Palin, and Eric Idle will be on today. Should be high-larious.

Actually it was all six of them (if you count the cardboard cutout of Graham).

They were pretty funny, and the clips they showed were great.

There's going to be a Monty Python special on the IFC channel this week too.

BG, you can go to the Regis & Kelly website, I think, and they should have clips.

LivewithRegisandKelly.com

Regis and Kelly? How many co-hosts has Regis had? I don't keep track of it, but I really think it should be called Regis & Some Anonymous Blonde Bimbo We Found On The Street Today.

Also, remember not to mention the war!

Did they talk really fast while you were captioning? Was it hard to keep up with Terry Jones? Did you have to type things like (silnce) when they cut to Graham's cutout? :D

^LoL. Fast, but not too fast. Just thick accents and like to talk over one another. But if I can caption the bitches of the View, I can handle Monty Python.

thye've been touting this on CBC all day...after my student leaves I'll see what I can find. Looking forward to it!

lol. BG, you know I teach ESL, doncha?
just started 2 weeks ago with a family from Burma (AKA MYANMAR)who have lived in a refugee camp for the last 12 years. fun.