Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moo

Hi cow.

You know where everything is. Can't find something, blame Luci. He probably stole it.

Have a nice day.

Caitriona said:
*spanks Cow*

Well, you can come out later. WTF??? Were you just bored?
It's been awhile since I flooded one of the forums.

Anyway the edit was completely unnecessary, not that any of the staff will ever admit they did it.

Like I said I didn't do it and I didn't ask for it. Someone probably was trying to deal with it as if it were personal info, which it sort of is. Probably didn't come back to the thread to see where the info was taken from in TQ's screen shot. In any event, it is not a big deal either way now is it?

Yeah. Who cares about an e-mail address? Now if they were full frontal nudes, well, that would be something to plaster all over the site.

Hell, I'd be cheering you on.....

Caitriona said:
Like I said I didn't do it and I didn't ask for it. Someone probably was trying to deal with it as if it were personal info, which it sort of is. Probably didn't come back to the thread to see where the info was taken from in TQ's screen shot. In any event, it is not a big deal either way now is it?
Yes and no.

Yes becasue someone can't seem to do their job correctly since this isn't the first time we've seen an unessecary edit. Also since there's no accountability when in the super secret TK mod hero team this kind of thing will continue to happen. We can only rely on the TK higher ups to sort things out for themselves while the regular membership tries to interpret staff actions.

But of course its just an e-mail adress, although thats not even the issue.