Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More JEWISH *cough* "iSrAeli" intrigue

Tyrant

Thank god. I was starting get the shivers and withdrawal symptoms from not being able to express my virulent hatred against Jews, but this old article gives me the perfect mask to hide behind, while I pretend to be impartial and indignant over yet another crime the Jewish State is able to get away with.

The Inslaw Affair

Israel then turned around and asked Hadron to sell it to other countries. Why? This is where it really gets good.

The copy of PROMIS that Israel gave to Hadron to sell to other countries had been hacked. A trap door had been installed to allow remote monitoring of all the data in PROMIS. The first customer? Jordan, enemy of Israel. Isn’t that handy? Makes the whole White House hack look tame by comparison.

(How did Inslaw know that the U.S. government had sold the product without authorization? Because — get this — Canada called Inslaw one day looking for user manuals. Problem was, Inslaw had never sold it to Canada. I’m sure an awkward pause ensued…)
:lol:​

And this isn’t a conspiracy theory — The Justice Department has all but admitted that they did this.

Excellent!!! The fuck-ups of the Jewish State trying to spy on everyone shall assist myself and my ilk in pressing on with our Fascist agenda!!

Hallelujah!

Hey, now -- ask Hambil or actormike over at WordForge -- there's no such thing as conspiracies. Those are just impossible and could never ever really happen, they're just these made-up things anti-Semites hypothesize about. Pssst... don't ask 'em about organized crime syndicates like the Mafia or the Yakuza or the Tongs, though. Those don't count as large-scale conspiracies, since they actually exist. See, them actually existing exempts them from being called conspiracies. ;)

Ya ever wonder if, when Trent Reznor wrote, "Mr. Self-Destruct", he might've been referring to the Hollow Cost? (waits for the thread to burst into flames)

I speak religion's message clear
and I control you
I am denial guilt and fear
and I control you
I am the prayers of the naive
and I control you
I am the lie that you believe
and I control you

Huh? Huh?

Nothin'? Damn, and I never thought this troll would wear out. :(

The Question said:
I speak religion's message clear
and I control you
I am denial guilt and fear
and I control you
I am the prayers of the naive
and I control you
I am the lie that you believe
and I control you

Huh? Huh?

Nothin'? Damn, and I never thought this troll would wear out. :(

Give it a little more time, I bet it will still pay off.:chaching:

Aparteid in action but you don't want to criticise darling Israelis, do you?

It's NOT modern-day ethnic cleansing.

It's NOT a military occupation.

It's NOT the provocation of average men, seeing their daughters' skulls blasted open, who strap bombs to themselves when they can't even get medicine.

Or maybe it's because you know so little about it? Are you not even willing to ask and learn more, or must you enter every thread being 100% correct and knowledgeable, all the time?