Moving.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
200.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahah bumping cuz the cupcakeer is viewing it (3rd time this week)

The Question

Eternal
That's right... weep, porch monkey. Weep.

HEHHH heh heh heh HEHHH heh, HAAA ha ha ha HAAA HAAAAAAAAA!
NTUuanBn

jack

Poor Wilson. Begging for attention and never gets any.

jack

Bumping for Ancalagon. Here's the thread I was talking about.

Mirah

I love you
I was so involved in the beginning of the thread. WTF. I can't even blame covid era boredom because this was pre covid.

Jack did you browse around the rest of the thread to see if he ever gave a location?

Why am I asking like I'm interested? LOL

I don't want to read 9 pages!

*reads 9 pages anyway

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I was so involved in the beginning of the thread. WTF. I can't even blame covid era boredom because this was pre covid.

Jack did you browse around the rest of the thread to see if he ever gave a location?

Why am I asking like I'm interested? LOL

I don't want to read 9 pages!

*reads 9 pages anyway
what'd you find out; I can't be bothered to reread the thread

jack

His first final destination was indeed Minnesota. Then I know he went back to AZ but I guess that worked out even worse the first time he left.

Not sure how he ended up in Iowa.

jack

jack

Settling in, Holbrook Arizona. Route 66 runs through it, and the whole town looks like a fast travel location from Fallout: New Vegas.
Then he moved here.

jack

So I might be moving... again. Dun DUN dahhhhhh!

My mother (ugh) has offered to rent me a 3 bedroom house for $500/mo. Cringe factor: In Ackley, Iowa -- bafflingly, a town even smaller than Holbrook, AZ. Benefit of that is, it's at least not on Route 66. Why is that a benefit? The town isn't dependent on summer nostalgia-tourist traffic that won't be happening for Holbrook this year. Holbrook is on the brink of death, as a town, as it is -- without that summer nostalgia-tourism, it very well may be as good as dead. Ackley and the other tiny towns surrounding it (I looked it up and holy shit, one of those towns has a population of 271) are as alive (or as dead) as they're likely to get any time in the foreseeable future.

The big question is how the hell I'm gonna get there; Greyhound doesn't seem to be running just now. That whole minor little nuisance we know as "a fuckin' pandemic", y'know.
So that's how he ended up in Iowa.