Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOVING

FederalAgent007

This whole moving thing is really time-consuming, tiring and expensive. It is also therapeutic in a way ......I highly recommend it if you just want to get rid of everything, but you have to keep some of it cause you will need it in your new house.............I am having trouble paring it down so it fits into a big Penske or Ryder truck. Then there is the box problem............I cannot find boxes so I had to order re-cycled moving boxes from an online moving company.

Anyway.............the more empty the house becomes............the more excited I am getting. Free At Last!!!!!!!!

I don't see how my parents did it all the years they did............moving across the U.S. and even overseas hauling a pack of kids. That's all we did the first 12 years of my life.

I think that is why I get claustraphobic in one place for too long ~~I was here 10 years too long.