Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr. Deale Passed Away

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
For those of you keeping up, my dad's best friend died yesterday morning around 10:00a.

My dad went to see his widow last night and came home with the most heart wrenching story.

Mr. Deale woke up early yesterday morning and told his wife and his nurses that it was "his" holiday so they got him all washed up and nicely dressed and then Mrs. Deale left for work. Mr. Deale laid down and closed his eyes and quietly passed away. The nurses called Mrs. Deale at work and of course she came right home. About an hour after she'd arrived home and large bouquet of flowers came. Mrs. Deale couldn't imagine who would have sent flowers so quickly after finding out that Mr. Deale had passed but she had more important things to tend to and didn't bother checking the card. Later that evening she finally checked the card, the flowers were from Mr. Deale.

I think it is so strange how the dying know exactly when they will die, how they wait for that one person to arrive or they send that last special message but I thank God for it.

My dad is doing okay, he's sad, he didn't golf today, he says it's because his hands hurt but I know very well that it's because he and Mr. Deale always used to golf together in the Saturday morning chicken and to golf today would have been too much.

Rest in peace Mr. Deale, enjoy that big golf course in the sky.

That's really sad...but kinda cool as well. To know you're going to die and be able to give a bit of comfort from the grave. I'm sorry L_G. I hope you and your dad are ok.

Oh MY, what a touching last gift to send to his wife....Amazing how someone knows their time on earth is done....
Thanks for sharing Laker Girl, that a wonderful story of devoted love....

Sending prayers to the Deale family and to you and yours as well....

I confess: I cried when you told me that story on my voice mail, L_G. :cry:

Godspeed, Mr. Deale, I'm sorry I never got to play golf with you.