My absent mindedness has reached new hights

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
You think that's bad? I've sometimes panicked while in the midst of driving to work because I realize my car keys aren't in my pocket.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You think that's bad? Sometimes I'll try to push my glasses closer to my eyes to get a clearer view, then I realise I'm wearing contact lenses and my eyesight is slowly diminishing and there's nothing I can do about it.

AND I DON'T HAVE A DOOR AND MY PENIS IS SMALL AND SCARRED AND YUB PICKS ON ME AND I FORGOT THE TOWEL RACK AND I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE THE REGIONAL MANAGER SAW ME PICK MY NOSE AND EAT IT AND MY PERSONAL DIVULGENCES GO IGNORED ON EACH AND EVERY OCCASION AND I HAD TO GOOGLE "DIVULGENCES" BECAUSE FIREFOX KEPT TELLING ME IT WASN'T A FUCKING WORD WHEN I KNEW IT WAS A FUCKING WORD FFS.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
OR WHEN I'M TALKING ON MY CELL PHONE AND FREAK OUT BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND MY CELL PHONE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO TYPE WHILE I WAS HI MY NAME IS WACKY

Tisiphone

HI WACKY I'M TISI'S TWIN, MISI, MISIPHONE IS MY NAME AND FORGOT WHAT MY GAME IS

Consumer

Elder Statesman
I was at McDonlads with my son, scanning the "play structure" area frantically for him when I realized he was staring at me from across the booth.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I sometimes look for my glasses when I'm wearing them.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I've done that. Or go to adjust them when I'm not wearing them and poke myself between the eyes.

Broseph, we are getting older. :-(

Tisiphone

I tried to put the milk in the pantry the other night.

CaptainWacky

I wanked my feet instead of my cock.

Tisiphone

But that was on purpose because he pissed me off.

CaptainWacky

More abSTRAW mindedness.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I ground up the coffee and poured it in my cup instead of the French Press this morning.