My Admin Control Panel tells me the following...

I think the point was; anyone can still type "Charles Wilson" any time they like, so Charles' troll fails.

The idea that it modifies anyone's behavior

JESUS CHRIST, you are so wrong.

Is this the part where you goad me into posting your full name?

You need to pray and make a stronger effort.

Chaz WellSIN.

*teehee*

*laughing*

Loktar knows the rulzs and will abide by them. He has plenty of respect for Blackfoot.

AMEN!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm wrong? How am I wrong, exactly?

I think the point was; anyone can still type "Charles Wilson" any time they like, so Charles' troll fails.

The idea that it modifies anyone's behavior fails also, because the underpinning isn't that Charles is being damaged by the use of his name, he simply is trying to utilize the rules that suggest it's damaging, which he freely admits, thus killing the troll effectively. Since he doesn't care and thinks he's trolling everyone, like Gagh says...

What the fuck does that have to do with anything???

Good luck with your trolling venture you've embarked upon. My guess is, you'll need it.

JESUS CHRIST, go to Blackfoot's Hyperboard, your name is being used and abused and served like hell. I'm pretty sure that want be the end of it.

AMEN!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar knows the rules, but Loktar isn't a coward and isn't afraid to play your little troll game and possibly spend awhile in Daycare. Unlike I won't complain about it and tell the admins they're all pwned for putting me there like you do.

CHARLES WILSON=CEEJAY!

I'm wrong? How am I wrong, exactly?

I'm not afraid of posting Blackfoot's real name, I'm scared of being placed in Daycare with the freaks and retards whose company you seem to enjoy during your many stays there.

JESUS CHRIST, can I make it any clearer than Loktar post.

AMEN!

Loktar knows the rules, but Loktar isn't a coward and isn't afraid to play your little troll game and possibly spend awhile in Daycare. Unlike I won't complain about it and tell the admins they're all pwned for putting me there like you do.

CHARLES WILSON=CEEJAY!

JESUS CHRITS, did Jack make you break Speak Freely rule of not posting Blackfoot's full name.

You've just been PERMA PWNED by Gank Master, and butt fucked by Jack

GOD knows I need to PRAY

AMEN!

jack

As usual, you're dodging. Look, you're a dual of Charles' which explains your access to "Blackfoot's Hyperboard" This board doesn't exist, and if it does, it's a closed circuit circle jerk between you and all the idiot members of NAP. You have to understand, no one here gives a shit about what you think. It's the same old story. Three year olds sniggering in the sandbox corner over nothing.

Snigger away moron, no one cares :D

jack

"JESUS CHRITS"?

Is that like, some new cereal?

As usual, you're dodging. Look, you're a dual of Charles' which explains your access to "Blackfoot's Hyperboard" This board doesn't exist, and if it does, it's a closed circuit circle jerk between you and all the idiot members of NAP. You have to understand, no one here gives a shit about what you think. It's the same old story. Three year olds sniggering in the sandbox corner over nothing.

Snigger away moron, no one cares :D

JESUS CHRIST, me being Blackfoot's dual is just your dumb imagination. I registered at Blackfoot's Hyperboard and he made me a member. As far as no one not giving a damn, its obvious that you do.

If you PRAY, I promise you'll get over your crush on Blackfoot.

GOD have mercy on your pathetiic lonely soul. What's worse, the man crush you have on Blackfoot, or the pimp slap he gives you even though Blackfoot doesn't post here anymore?

AMEN!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRITS, did Jack make you break Speak Freely rule of not posting Blackfoot's full name.

You've just been PERMA PWNED by Gank Master, and butt fucked by Jack

GOD knows I need to PRAY

AMEN!

Jack didn't make me do anything. I did it to call your bluff and try to put an end to your silly bullshit troll.

CHARLES WILSON!!!!!!

Jack didn't make me do anything. I did it to call your bluff and try to put an end to your silly bullshit troll.

CHARLES WILSON!!!!!!

GOD knows you only post when Jack post. Funny thing, huh? You will pay for breaking the rules, that's if Conchaga has a back bone.

AMEN!

jack

As usual, you are completely pwned.

Now I'm going to go smoke a bowl, walk the dog and finish the graphic work on the website.

You're a fucking moron, and I don't care about Charles at all, but it's clear that YOU'RE completely obsessed with him.

But as usual, it's those that are blind that cannot see themselves as they truly are.

S'ok, everyone at TKR is laughing their asses off at you, and that's many people that also post here and at your retarded hyperboard LOL

Later :D

jack

Oh yeah, one other thing. You still haven't mentioned which poster you registered as at TKR that I rejected.

You know what happens to liars Ganky, they don't get to go to heaven.

JESUS CHRIST, and this is not a complete meltdown? How do I know the posters at TKR are laughing at me. New Age Posting doesn't even know for sure TKR exsist.

GOD knows I've tried to register 3 times, and could not join.

GOD have mercy on your soul.

AMEN!

Oh yeah, one other thing. You still haven't mentioned which poster you registered as at TKR that I rejected.

You know what happens to liars Ganky, they don't get to go to heaven.

GOD knows I only use the handle GANK MASTER. Then JESUS CHRIST, I'ma have to go with GANK MASTER on this.

AMEN!

GANK MASTER, that sounds about right.

jack

yes yes, could you please tell me who you registered as?

Cos it sure as shit wasn't "Gank Master" you lying little coward.

What is it exactly you're afraid of anyway? And really, everyone is laughing at you at what appears to be 5 boards currently. Shall I list them for you?