Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My BIGGEST Mistake.........

Rov_is_a_Fag

My biggest mistake was not handing this problem over to God a long time ago. I sank into my deepest despair in Oct. 2006, I got down on my knees and prayed to God to help me, to give me answers, to lead me back to him. He lead me back to church, he gave me the answers, he picked me up and carried me when I was so weak I felt like laying down in defeat. He sent me this message:

The Prophetess Deborah
(2654-2694)

The fourth of the judges who ruled over the Jewish people after the death of Joshua, was not a man, but a woman, one of the most famous of all times, the Prophetess Deborah. Before her were Othniel, Ehud and Shamgar, the latter only for a short time.

After Ehud's death the Jews forsook the ways of the Torah and adopted many of the idols of the people about them. As a consequence G-d delivered them into the hands of the King of Canaan, Jabin, whose royal residence was the city of Hazor. His cruel general Sisera oppressed the Jews for twenty years. Sisera possessed a well-trained army of cavalry. He also bad iron chariots that were the "tanks" of those days. The Jews suffered terribly under the cruel rule of Sisera, and in great despair cried unto G-d.

It was then that G-d sent them Deborah the Prophetess. She was one of the seven women prophetesses whose prophecies are recorded in the Bible.

Deborah lived in the Mountains of Ephraim, between Ramah and Beth-El. In the midst of the sin and idolatry, Deborah remained true to G-d and His Torah. She was wise and G-d fearing, and the people flocked to her for advice and help. Deborah held court beneath a palm-tree, in the open air. There, where everyone could hear her, she warned the Jewish people and urged them to leave their evil ways and return to G-d. The entire Jewish nation respected this great prophetess.

Deborah was the wife of a man whose name was Lapidoth, which means "torches." Our sages tell us, that at the advice of his wife he furnished large wicks and oil for the lights of the sanctuary of Shiloh, which burned like torches. Thus, our Sages say, was the effect of this holy woman on everyone around her: spreading the light of Torah. Similarly our Sages explain that she sat under a palm-tree to show to the world that the Jewish people was all united and turning their eyes again to G-d, like the leaves of the palm turn upward together, towards heaven.

It was fortunate that Deborah had such a tremendous influence. For even the strongest and noblest of the men of those days had given up hope of turning the tide against the Canaanites' oppression and idolatry.

When Deborah felt that she had helped the people to return to G-d, she sent for Barak, the son of Abinoam. Some say he was her husband, and that "Barak," meaning lighting, was another name for "Lapidoth." At any rate, Barak was the most influential man in Israel then, and Deborah asked him to raise an army of ten thousand troops from the tribes of Naphtali and Zebulun, and gather them at the foot of mount Tabor, in the Plains of Esdrealon. With this army he was to attack the Canaanite oppressors.

Barak refused to undertake this task by himself, knowing well that only the help of G-d and the inspiration of the prophetess Deborah could succeed in the hopeless odds against the iron chariots and cavalry of Sisera. Deborah agreed to accompany him, but she warned him that although he would gain victory, the glory would not be his, but a woman's.

He made a believer out of me. I got down on my knees, I prayed to God, I asked him for answers.
He gave them to me........and then some. G*d does hear you when you talk to him, when you go to him with your problems and worries he will help you. Make no mistake about it. I would caution you be careful what you ask of him and make sure you are ready to deal with his answers. Even at that, he will help you over the hurdles thrown in your way if you clear your mind so you can hear what he tells you. A lot of my answers came in the form of dreams, vivid dreams woke me from a deep sleep, dreams that were so real I wrote them down. Most people would have stopped at that point but I felt there was a purpose, I felt he wanted me to do some of the work so I followed through.
In return, I promised him I would serve him and that is what I am in the process of doing. He wants good things for all of us. I feel sorry for the non-believers because it is so easy to turn everything over to him. As the man in my prayer class said............don't set yourself up for failure by thinking you are God. Your resume fails miserably in comparison to his.

It was also how I was able to troll all of the people online, able to get information, to see how the internet has become the playground of the devil, how wicked the people online are, how they maliciously try to ruin others for no other reason than they are evil. It is the reason criminals don't want me online anymore either.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=72659

The Questionable Truth.........post#2.........spread your propaganda all you want. I know firsthand what shitty things IBM is capable of. I am also a JEW. Hell, one of their employees, a well-educated Ph.D. fiber optics engineer abused his position in order to forge a criminal charge and previous arrest record on me. Then he used the judicial system to further his agenda........or in my case..........fuck up some more. If not for people who love me who have other people in equally powerful positions, who are honest, decent, hardworking folk.........this criminal might have got away with it. Instead, a lot of people are going to take a BIG fall. I think they are the process right now.

The people who helped me did so without any thought of reward, recognition. They did it because they know how to love, they care about mankind, they have mercy and compassion, they did it to bring out the truth, to see that real justice is served, to see to it these people don't ruin other peoples lives the way they have almost ruined mine.

RIAF - just so you'll know, demons travel on radio waves. Everytime you post, you are giving a satanic being a free ride somewhere. Think about that - little Suzy in Buffalo will be possessed, spew pea soup, suffer physical terrors and her little head spinning around just so you can have internet access.

Read 3 times

The Prophetess Deborah
(2654-2694)

The fourth of the judges who ruled over the Jewish people after the death of Joshua, was not a man, but a woman, one of the most famous of all times, the Prophetess Deborah. Before her were Othniel, Ehud and Shamgar, the latter only for a short time.
Barak refused to undertake this task by himself, knowing well that only the help of G-d and the inspiration of the prophetess Deborah could succeed in the hopeless odds against the iron chariots and cavalry of Sisera. Deborah agreed to accompany him, but she warned him that although he would gain victory, the glory would not be his, but a woman's.

I pity non-believers like you, that is why I chose to be around better people, spiritual people.

I really like Gateway, a pharmaceutical rep is the person who told me to check it out when I told him I was moving here. He went to school at Baylor and lived here before he moved back to TN, went to this church, he knew me well enough to know I would enjoy the band and fellowship, activities. There are cute guys there too. I have met a lot of nice people so far with the exception of Robert LayMan who was a real dick.

I have Vivid Dreams

I know what happened now. G*d sent me to them and they were like angels around me only I didn't know it at the time. They silently formed a circle around me because they saw I was beaten down, they protected me, they prayed for me.

I am so humbled by this whole experience.