Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Boss Is Gone

Mirah

I love you
For the day and I am playing on the internet.
Actually I am decompressing.
I have been going non stop all day until now.
Just got some coffee I am good for 2 more hours!

Wooo I got all the customers taken care of, I don't know how. This is so fucking stressful I hate it!
People drop of their cars and they are like, "Oh yeah, take your time to look at it, I don't need it til the end of the week."
Then they come back that afternoon and say shit like, "WTF it has been here for 7 hours and I haven't got a phone call!"

My boss may actually be gone all week, I don't know if I can handle this.

I'm scared! Somebody hold me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My plan was to go to sleep right after work. He may be out for days. Now I have to deliver some paperwork WTF.
LOL I am so grumpy, he has to have surgery and I'm all, "WTF I have to work" or something.

I should just not even be a part of this equation.

Fake your own murder and when your boss comes back they'll say "oh no, Mirah has been murdered!" then you jump out of a filing cabinet and say "I'M A GHOST, WOOOOO!" and do a ghost dance.

:laser:
9465.imgcache.jpg
:beamcannon:

Eff the Boss Man in the neck!