Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Favorite Band

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
WEEN

Ween is the best band ever. One of the few bands whose songs can elicit an emotional response in me, and by far the most consistently successful in doing so.

Gonad, the pink scares me. Its not like you. I don't know what to do. I don't think I can handle this change at this moment.

It isn't a bear, it is Rowlf. I'm not keen on the pink myself, but I like the Rowlf a lot, and I'm not inspired for an av change right now.

I considered shrinking my apple lady/person picture, but I already had the Rowlf one ready. Maybe another time.

YYes they are htat awesome. I only learned about them eleven years ago, when I bought It's Pat. I watched it every day for ten months and got hooked on them. The Transdermal Celebration video is sad.

Love Child said:
And the bear, I mean are you sure there is something dead or creepy behind it?

What kind of upbringing did you have? I weep for little Love Child.
crying.gif

Gonad said:
It isn't a bear, it is Rowlf. I'm not keen on the pink myself, but I like the Rowlf a lot, and I'm not inspired for an av change right now.

Dammit, i was swearing it was a bear too, then I looked some more and realized he is a dog.

Kerb Crawler said:
What kind of upbringing did you have? I weep for little Love Child.
crying.gif
Haha! You make me laught out loud. I only said that because Gonad usually has some wierd thing like dead baby avatars or sunken cheek people-or y'know? Then he puts this cute little muppet character, which is out of character for Gonad. Do I really have to explain myself?! :P