My Favorite donovan joke.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
as i remember it:

A guy is walking around a fenced in insane asylum. It's a 10 foot high wooden fence. He can hear a chorus of what he supposes are inmates chanting "thirteen" over and over.

This goes on for some time and there's a lit of rustling around and noise in addition to the endless chanting of "thirteen".

As he's walking, he comes across a knothole opening in the wood, so he decides to take a look to see what's going on.

As he looks through the hole, suddenly a sharp stick comes through the other side of the hole and pokes him right in the eye.

As he staggers back, he hears the inmates chant "fourteen".

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The "Sell TK to Blackfoot" thread
Click Here For Complete Story

By: Donovan | July 11, 2011

It's time. Here are the reasons why:

1. At least with Blackfoot we know he'll post all the time, not just when the soccer season is over.

2. Posters will no longer have to manufacture drama to keep the board alive. He'll argue with himself.

3. As long as the market for fresh fish is strong, we'll never see a plea for donations.

4. Even if he did ask for money, white cops would immediately arrest him for attempted robbery.

5. Blackfoot would post in other forums besides the whinefield.

:bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It is weird, when you are a person like myself who is used to having near total recall of everything I've read or written, to have zero recollection of entire threads like the one you linked. I think that concussion rattled my brain a little more than I thought...

jack

When I read it yesterday I LOLled. You were on so I thought I'd do a shout out.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When I read it yesterday I LOLled. You were on so I thought I'd do a shout out.
I went back and looked at the link he posted and the ONLY part I vaguely remember was Wacky changing one of my posts and pissing me off. Although, Gear's offer to buy and then destroy TK was oddly prophetic in retrospect. Guy was trying to warn us the whole time

jack

What a legacy.