MY FIRST OPEN TOPIC

The_Skan

THIS WAS GOING TO BE WHERE I SAID THANKS TO THE FORUM. BUT NOW I AM KNOWING THAT I CANT.

I CAN SEE THAT THE USER JACK AND SOME OF HIS OTHER BIG FORUM POSTERS HERE THING THAT THEY CAN SLUR RACIAL COMMENTS ACROSS THE BOARD.

THEY ALSO THINK THAT TALKABOUT ABOUT JEWS AND JAPS IS SOMEOTHING THAT WILL BE FUNNY, AND SO THEY POST THAT TOO IN THE OPEN.

WELL GUESS WHAT JERKS? ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, AND ITS TIME TOP START TO RESPECT PEOPLE, AND STOP RUNNING A DEATH CAMP.

MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR COLOR, OR RACE IS NOT HUMAN LIKE, AND THIS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU.

NOT FROM ME, I AM JUST ANOTHER MEMBER, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN A GOVERNTMENT OFFICAL SEES THAT THIS IS A SITE FOR HATE MONGERS AND A PLACE TO CALL PEOPLE JEWS AND NOOBS?

IT WONT BE FUN WHEN IT ENDS? RIGHT?

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Government Officials have been here before. And we're still here.

So what does that tell you?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
n00b is a racial slur?

The_Skan

WELL WHY DONT YOU TELL US WHY THEY WERE HERE?

ARE YOU AFRAID OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING IS TRUE?

WHEN WILL YOU STOP AVOIDING THESE QUESTIONS?

Name Pending

The_Skan said:
THIS WAS GOING TO BE WHERE I SAID THANKS TO THE FORUM. BUT NOW I AM KNOWING THAT I CANT.

I CAN SEE THAT THE USER JACK AND SOME OF HIS OTHER BIG FORUM POSTERS HERE THING THAT THEY CAN SLUR RACIAL COMMENTS ACROSS THE BOARD.

THEY ALSO THINK THAT TALKABOUT ABOUT JEWS AND JAPS IS SOMEOTHING THAT WILL BE FUNNY, AND SO THEY POST THAT TOO IN THE OPEN.

WELL GUESS WHAT JERKS? ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, AND ITS TIME TOP START TO RESPECT PEOPLE, AND STOP RUNNING A DEATH CAMP.

MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR COLOR, OR RACE IS NOT HUMAN LIKE, AND THIS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU.

NOT FROM ME, I AM JUST ANOTHER MEMBER, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN A GOVERNTMENT OFFICAL SEES THAT THIS IS A SITE FOR HATE MONGERS AND A PLACE TO CALL PEOPLE JEWS AND NOOBS?

IT WONT BE FUN WHEN IT ENDS? RIGHT?

OMG

Shut

the

fuck

up.

The_Skan

SEE NOW, SAREK WHO ARE YOU?

I HAVE MADE GOOD POINTS IN THIS THREAD, AND LIKE MOST ADMIN HERE WHEN I MAKE A GOOD POINT THEY CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

YOU LIKE THE REST OF THEM, BUT NOT FOR LONG MY FRIEND.

Mystery D8

Fuck the Canadians and their silly looking money

smegMATIC

RommieSG said:
So what does that tell you?

That you're all a bunch of communists?

Or could it be that you are OH so much smarter than everyone else. Smarter, even, than those "government officials" that came to visit. Who were they, Department of Motor Vehicles? The animal control? THe Ugandan Police? Did they, by any chance, come to view the angst-ridden thread written by one of your, shall we say, less than sane forum members who was raving about some dude named Keith or Kevin or some goddamned thing? That was some funny shit.

But one thing I've found, the gummint doesn't have much of a sense of humour.

Trixie

The_Skan said:
SEE NOW, SAREK WHO ARE YOU?

I HAVE MADE GOOD POINTS IN THIS THREAD, AND LIKE MOST ADMIN HERE WHEN I MAKE A GOOD POINT THEY CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

YOU LIKE THE REST OF THEM, BUT NOT FOR LONG MY FRIEND.

hey is that a threat?

The_Skan

UM, NO I DONT MAKE THREATS AT ALL, BUT WHAT I DO KNOW:

JACK AND ROMMIE LIKE TO HACK YOUR PERSONAL PC WHEN YOU EXPOSE THEM OF THE ANTI-JEW COMMENTS.

I HAVE PROOF AND A SCREEN SHOT.

jack

Is that like a cum shot?

Trixie

are you hitting on the skan, jack?

Skan you go man. I think you were hacked, did you see Brad Pitt?

jack

That's funny, if true :bigass:

The_Skan

OH YEAH, ILLEGAL HACKS ARE VERY FUCKING FUNNY. GOOD WORK, I LOST ALOT OF INFORMATION THAT I NEEDED.

BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED.

jack

Sounds pretty kinky.

Name Pending

The_Skan said:
OH YEAH, ILLEGAL HACKS ARE VERY FUCKING FUNNY. GOOD WORK, I LOST ALOT OF INFORMATION THAT I NEEDED.

BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED.

You are an idiot. But I am intrigued. I await for your next move. . . check. . . mate?

The_Skan

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEXT MOVE? ILLEGAL ACTS AREA GAME TO YOU?

LET ME SEE, SOMEONE GETS SHOT, IS THAT A SCORE? YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUS, AND STOP THE HATE ONGERING HERE.

IT IS NOT GOOD FOR THE COMMUNITY, AND THE BASHING OF THE JEWS WONT STOP WITH YOUR ATTITUDE.

Trixie

I think they are the types to run people over and drive home with them in their windshields and say to themselves "20 points for that one"