My Halloween Party

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Hopefully this will turn out - my friend photoshopped it to make it look spooky for the invites, but you can still see the superb Victorian bones of her. What a Halloween House! It's being renovated so the owners offered it as a place for my annual party -fantastic!
Alas, the neighbours are assholes and sent the police over THREE times, til they finally threatened to start laying charges if we didn't pipe down.
Oddly, there is quite a bit of treed land around the property so I am wondering how much noise these people really could hear - the windows were closed cuz it was cold.
I think it was just sour grape, meself.
Meh. T'was fun while it lasted! ;)

SpookyHouse.jpg

curiousa2z

hi mm...

trying to down load a pic to show you....

I was an Irish Banshee.... and apparently very scary. heh.

curiousa2z

well, it shall have to wait, cuz I've got a date with spooks and monsters this evening.

you get alot of trick or treaters out your way?

EnglishRose

addle barn
Creeeeeepppy house C2.....now where's the creepy C2 picture :D is it still down loading? is the picture just too damn scary for us to see ;)

curiousa2z

oooooo - maybe THAT's it, ER!

didn't have any trouble downloading pics on Friday for Smitty's Birthday, so don't know what the deal is....

btw,

do kids go out for Halloween in England?

EnglishRose

addle barn
Yes they do.....they went out last night (they went to halloween parties) J managed to gather a large quantity of candy and cash :D

curiousa2z

^ ^whoa! mmI thought we were deluged! We average 80 - 100 tops.

^well done, J - say,ER.....I'm sure sharing went on: especially the choccies, I presume?

curiousa2z

^ the only cash the kids get up here are pennies for UNICEF boxes...

EnglishRose

addle barn
damn right he shared...you have to bring them up properly now don't you? and chocolate is particularly bad for his teeth and as for the sugar content!!.....much better all round if I eat it. I let him keep the money ;) G is smarter...she ate the candy on the way home :D

Morrhigan

Pussie
I'd be surprised if we had any this year. There's a robber/rapist in our area - he hit our apartment complex just a couple of days ago. If I were a parent, I'd sure as hell find some other way for my kids to have some Halloween fun.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^That's terrifying, be safe!!!

My apartment building is enclosed so the manager sits out front and hands out candy. My parents live in the neighborhood I grew up in and all the people there are old with grown children like my mom and dad so there are very few trick-or-treaters. We took my niece and nephew to 2 trick-or-treating events over the weekend and they'll hit a few houses tonight.

Cool invite Curious.