Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Hell Is Ending

Hey Cassie! thanks for remaining neutral in all of this. A lot of things went wrong, to many people got sucked in........good people. Everyone makes mistakes.

The bastards I loathe are the grown men who still want to run their SAD......OLD games. If they don't know right from wrong by now, if they don't know the meaning of honesty.........they never will.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
Hey Cassie! thanks for remaining neutral in all of this. A lot of things went wrong, to many people got sucked in........good people. Everyone makes mistakes.

The bastards I loathe are the grown men who still want to run their SAD......OLD games. If they don't know right from wrong by now, if they don't know the meaning of honesty.........they never will.

Awww, bitch was dumped by her daddy!

dumped by daddy?? my pimp daddy?? Is that what you mean??

Anyway.............good to see you back SL!! You can be funny when you aren't typing those long boring narratives.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
dumped by daddy?? my pimp daddy?? Is that what you mean??

Anyway.............good to see you back SL!! You can be funny when you aren't typing those long boring narratives.

Long boring narratives? What long, boring narratives might you be talking about? Surely you do not mean those passages meant to educate the lesser man? Or those self-same passages that shall one day to made into the modern-day equivalent of the Holy Bible? One must recognise I have been worshipped in this site from Day One. My sudden registration and appearance on this site shall forevermore be known as The Coming Of Troll Kingdom's Messiah! One can never argue this fact. During the era that marked my presence here at Troll Kingdom, membership reached record levels. One cannot attribute this to simple coincidence. It cannot be helped that I attract followers like honey attracts bees, or like MESSENGER attracts horny canines. It merely IS. My birth was witnessed by a favoured and select few who were pre-screened by specific authorities for they were witnessing a true miracle. Greatness was born upon the date of my birth. It is why reverberations are felt annually throughout the world on the anniversary that is my birthdate. If ever you felt a tremor in your home, causing its very foundations to shake, that day would be the date of my birth. See that you mark it accordingly upon your calendar. It is a day you must learn religion, for I am the true Messiah. It is no coincidence that my name is SAINTLUCIFER, the name of the one true GOD. There can be no other like yours truly. When I made myself, I threw out the mold. Now we have hangers-on, lesser beings that pollute, er I mean populate Troll Kingdom. I have great patience as I direct their lives with my many posts, the very same posts which many denizens of this site take to be the Law. A Holy Bible was written with a lesser man than myself in mind, one faggoty Jesus Christ. All hail the Roman centurion who pierced the fucker's ribs with a lance. I state for the record that a statue be erected in that Roman hero's honour! The failed Messiah, Jesus Christ, is no more. I am the real deal, the on true God if you will. There can be no other Gods idolised before me. I simply will not allow it, especially when females are present. Why else do you suppose the females have a tendency to cry out 'oh God!!' when I am jamming my huge schlong into their tunnel of love? Take a moment to guess at why females worship me. Did you not see TAMAR following me around like the lovesick little fucking puppy that she is. I could fuck her brains out any time I so desire and she knows it. A damn shame her lack of intellect has a tendency to turn me off. She has the personality of a bathtub drain plug. A gnat can do better.

YOu are free to continue with your worship of me. Do not feel odd, for everyone on this site holds me in the same idolatry you do. There may be Admins here, but I own their very souls. You note how easily pissed off the denizens of Troll Kingdom are made to become? That would be the work of the one great SAINTLUCIFER. I dredge up anger from those same individuals who were certain they were capable of extinguishing such hatred. I AM hatred personified. My very presence conjures up the most horrid and frightening of images. Upon noticing my presence as I login, the others of this site begin to feel truly inadequate about themselves and their very lives, as well they should. Those who share this site with me are not exactly intellectual giants. Intellectual gnats would be a most apt description of their mental prowess. They are too easily pwned, as the great SAINTLUCIFER has shown time and time again.

Go forth, sing the praises of the great SAINTLUCIFER! Demand from your local government that a SAINT LUCIFER DAY be proclaimed in my honour!

yeah............whatever. What I want to know is this...........do prisoners in prison have internet access??? If so, how can that be??? Why in the world would they be able to get online?? Where do they get the computers?

DOES ALBERTO KNOW ABOUT THIS???? THIS IS TREASON!!!! TREASONOUS BASTARDS!!! WHO THE FUCK GIVES PRISONERS IN PRISON INTERNET ACCESS??? THAT IS ABSOLUT INSANITY.

Aren't these people in prison because they committed crimes??? Why in the world would you give them a compooter and internet access??? THAT WOULD BE THE LAST FUCKING THING I WOULD GIVE A CRIMINAL. WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM ONLINE AS IT IS.

TREASONOUS BASTARDS. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THE PRISON OFFICIALS THINKING???? A CRIMINAL IN PRISON WITH INTERNET ACCESS, A COMPUTER AND ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO LEARN HOW TO DO ALL KINDS OF THINGS ON COMPUTERS. 24/7..............NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT GIT ON THE COMPUTER RECRUITING OTHER CRIMINALS ON THE OUTSIDE.

DO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS???? I THINK NOT.

I THINK THEY WILL BE REPLACING MORE THAN 93 U.S. ATTORNEYS. OH YEAH.........THE BUSH WAGON IS CIRCLING AROUND THIS GUY PROTECTING HIM??? THIS STORY IS OUT..........THIS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY.

WELL-BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY.

AND I AINT' TALKING ABOUT NO MISBEHAVING CRIMINAL IN PRISON WITH INTERNET ACCESS AND A GOVERNMENT COMPOOTER.

SaintLucifer said:

Long boring narratives?
!

What long, boring narratives might you be talking about? Surely you do not mean those passages meant to educate the lesser man? Or those self-same passages that shall one day to made into the modern-day equivalent of the Holy Bible? One must recognise I have been worshipped in this site from Day One. My sudden registration and appearance on this site shall forevermore be known as The Coming Of Troll Kingdom's Messiah! One can never argue this fact. During the era that marked my presence here at Troll Kingdom, membership reached record levels. One cannot attribute this to simple coincidence. It cannot be helped that I attract followers like honey attracts bees, or like MESSENGER attracts horny canines. It merely IS. My birth was witnessed by a favoured and select few who were pre-screened by specific authorities for they were witnessing a true miracle. Greatness was born upon the date of my birth. It is why reverberations are felt annually throughout the world on the anniversary that is my birthdate. If ever you felt a tremor in your home, causing its very foundations to shake, that day would be the date of my birth. See that you mark it accordingly upon your calendar. It is a day you must learn religion, for I am the true Messiah. It is no coincidence that my name is SAINTLUCIFER, the name of the one true GOD. There can be no other like yours truly. When I made myself, I threw out the mold. Now we have hangers-on, lesser beings that pollute, er I mean populate Troll Kingdom. I have great patience as I direct their lives with my many posts, the very same posts which many denizens of this site take to be the Law. A Holy Bible was written with a lesser man than myself in mind, one faggoty Jesus Christ. All hail the Roman centurion who pierced the fucker's ribs with a lance. I state for the record that a statue be erected in that Roman hero's honour! The failed Messiah, Jesus Christ, is no more. I am the real deal, the on true God if you will. There can be no other Gods idolised before me. I simply will not allow it, especially when females are present. Why else do you suppose the females have a tendency to cry out 'oh God!!' when I am jamming my huge schlong into their tunnel of love? Take a moment to guess at why females worship me. Did you not see TAMAR following me around like the lovesick little fucking puppy that she is. I could fuck her brains out any time I so desire and she knows it. A damn shame her lack of intellect has a tendency to turn me off. She has the personality of a bathtub drain plug. A gnat can do better.

YOu are free to continue with your worship of me. Do not feel odd, for everyone on this site holds me in the same idolatry you do. There may be Admins here, but I own their very souls. You note how easily pissed off the denizens of Troll Kingdom are made to become? That would be the work of the one great SAINTLUCIFER. I dredge up anger from those same individuals who were certain they were capable of extinguishing such hatred. I AM hatred personified. My very presence conjures up the most horrid and frightening of images. Upon noticing my presence as I login, the others of this site begin to feel truly inadequate about themselves and their very lives, as well they should. Those who share this site with me are not exactly intellectual giants. Intellectual gnats would be a most apt description of their mental prowess. They are too easily pwned, as the great SAINTLUCIFER has shown time and time again.

Go forth, sing the praises of the great SAINTLUCIFER! Demand from your local government that a SAINT LUCIFER DAY be proclaimed in my honour!

THAT IS JUST A FEW OF MY OPERATIONS

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT

I AM GOING TO CATCH ME SOME WHITE-COLLAR HIGH-POWERED CRIMINALS

TRAITEROUS CRIMINALS IN POWERFUL POSITIONS

WHO THINK THE LITTLE PEOPLE ARE EASILY SQUASHED

OR GASSED

OR RUINED

WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR THEM.....................................I AM GOING TO BE A HIGH-POWERED FASHION MOGUL!!!!!!!!

just you wait and see.