Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My House is almost Empty

FederalAgent007

Cool!!!! two thumbs up!!! I could have sold everything in my house to three retired couples who responded to my classified ad. What was interesting in this whole thing............the women loved my house, furniture, floral, ect.......the men loved my yard (they would wander around while the women were inside looking....then they went to the back yard when the gals yelled out for them to "go look out back").........one of them stepped in dog shit I haven't had a chance to pick up in a couple of days. I bet it was Sissy's because she had big turds. Everyone (including the yard sale people this afternoon) thought I had done a wonderful job of landscaping and my house is so lovely and it would sell FAST!!!!
I hope it does cause I am going to have to tell my boss once the sign goes up. This is a small town, word gets out. I had one "professional yard sale guy"..........I think this guy does it for a living or something.........ask me how much I wanted for my house. I just looked at him. When he left, my neighbor said....."he could probably pay cash for your house" and I said, "probably, but he always trys to jew me down on everything and I am not going there with my house".