Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Job!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

In this thread I will attempt to explain to all the cyber-moron's why it is important that I got a new career in the High Fashion industry. Why this is good not only for me...............but for YOU.

I love a new challenge!! Yep! that's me.........all about a challenge.
This is an upperscale fashion store, no schmuck-a-luck crap clothes.
I have studied their marketing/advertising and it is one of the best in their industry.
*My new boss told me this company treats their employees well which is why they have low employee turnover.
***My new boss called me this morning and gave me a generous raise, full-time (I was going to go in part-time) employment and I haven't even started yet. I am going to like this company.
I will have a base pay plus commission........think Botox.
I will be able to pay my electric/credit card bill.
**I will not have the time on my hands to troll around the internet digging up dirt then subsequently getting all of you in trouble.
This will give DarthSikle a much needed break in this harrowing experience he has shared with me.

or.............

maybe not. I will be in the REAL world and I am much, much better with Real life stuff. It could end up being a nightmare for DarthSikle if I get paranoid and start texting him all kinds of stuff, making him wade through even more of my crazy findings.

I will probably end up wanting to spend my entire paycheck on their HIGH fashion.

My new boss also told me I will qualify for health insurance!!! big plus. She also said..........You will be able to accumulate vacation time.

I told her I didn't need no stinkin' vacation time................I only git in trouble when I have that kind of time on my hands and who can affort a vacation anyway??? What do you think I am going to do with vacation time???