Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My obsession with Asian men

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Perhaps it started when I was just a young, impressionable girl and I saw Big Trouble in Little China. No one knows for sure how I, who come from an extremely redneck family, could find anything hot about Asian men. But, I do. Here's a tribute to a few of the ones that I love to watch on screen. <wg>

Takeshi Kaneshiro...made his American film debut in House of Flying Daggers, but you can also see him in a pretty nifty science-fiction flick called Returner.

20t_takeshi_kaneshiro.jpg

Andy Lau, also seen in House of Flying Daggers, but I also recommend watching him as a brazen hitman in Full-Time Killer. An awesome action flick.

andy02.jpg

And finally, Rick Yune, who has appeared in such movies as The Fast & the Furious, Die Another Day, and was an assassin on Alias for only one episode. :(

rick5copy.jpg

Just tell me you don't include Garrett Wang in this club. ;)

I've already put up a Takeshi Kaneshiro shrine here once, I'm with ya!

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Just tell me you don't include Garrett Wang in this club. ;)

I've already put up a Takeshi Kaneshiro shrine here once, I'm with ya!

*snickers*

No, to the Garrett Wang. But is Takeshi not beautiful? I've tried to see as many of his movies as possible from Netflix.

I meant to post more last night, but I ended up going out with some friends, so that put a stop to this picture thread. I'll post more this evening, if I'm home. I'm also looking for pictures for two of the men from The Last Samuri, and know who the one guy was in the film, but not the other one. I'll have to do some research.

Rommie -- You live it up with those Asian women!