Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Queen, Now and Forever

Blessed Be, Nibbles. May the Goddess stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk.

^ yes she did.

Nibbles said:
I've got a thread in QSF at the moment about what constitutes a troll/baiter and the damned thing has almost 400 fucking views and 15 responses. I was told that it's possible that I've confused them with big words and complicated scenarios. I'm just wondering if I should open up Photoshop and rewrite it in crayon so that they might understand what I'm saying.

:D
mm

I was lying in bed on Thursday night, I'd just said a prayer for Nibbles and friends and finally something that had been taunting me became clear. For days I'd been trying to figure out what Nibbles' avatar was, all I could picture was leopard skin and then at last it came to me, it was a character from Daria dressed as a cave woman...Nibbles was the coolest.