My Teef Hurt

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Been bleaching them for the wedding then I went to the dentist for my regular check up and cleaning and now my teeth are killing me. I'm going to lay off the whitening for a couple days.

In other wedding related news, I might lay off the tanning as well, I look like Jennifer Lopez only without the giant ass and ugly children.

Love Child

One Love
I look forward to reading these threads. I got waxed for the first time the day before my wedding, real smart, I was so red. But it was all good the next day. Nice and smooth.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
article-1040599-02242EB400000578-337_224x347.jpg

LG IS AN OOMPAH????

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Been bleaching them for the wedding then I went to the dentist for my regular check up and cleaning and now my teeth are killing me. I'm going to lay off the whitening for a couple days.

In other wedding related news, I might lay off the tanning as well, I look like Jennifer Lopez only without the giant ass and ugly children.

What are you using to bleach them with?

DryerLint

Throatfucking your grandmother

Does the bleaching actually work?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
What are you using to bleach them with?

I actually consulted my dentist before going into a teeth whitening regime. I had molds of my teeth done and I use a very mild teeth whitener I got from my dentist. I have sensitive teeth anyway though.

And YES, it works.

As for the waxing, wedding is Sunday and I'm gettin' the beave waxed Friday, should be fun.

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Went to the dentist on Friday for the annual check up and dental hygiene. Now one of my wisdom teeth is hurting like fuck. I DON'T BELIEVE IT'S A CONICIDENCE! :mad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
My wisdom teeth are long gone.

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Yeah but you're probably also a year or two older than 21!

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Mine too. I actually had a lot of crowding, so when I was about 12 or 13 they had to remove a total of 4 permanent teeth to make room.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Mine too. I actually had a lot of crowding, so when I was about 12 or 13 they had to remove a total of 4 permanent teeth to make room.

Yeah same here. Took out two at a time. Then i was told I had crooked teeth and required braces.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member