MY WIFE'S PREGNANT WITH THE 5TH NOW

Fill out the FAFSA. If you've been out of work for several months or more, or have a shitty income all together, you'll qualify. You have to fill it out online. Even if you get denied, the college you plan on attending will get it altered in your favor.

Fill out the FAFSA. If you've been out of work for several months or more, or have a shitty income all together, you'll qualify. You have to fill it out online. Even if you get denied, the college you plan on attending will get it altered in your favor.

SW33t! Thanks :)

Really? My family says I should go back to school so I can get something better than my shitty income job. Maybe I will if this is for real.

Really? My family says I should go back to school so I can get something better than my shitty income job. Maybe I will if this is for real.

It's real. Google FAFSA. That's what qualifies you for grants such as the Pell, Map, Smart, etc.

Back