Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My window opens now

My wall faces another wall, so I can only moon people in a different part of the building, which could prove detrimental to my continued employment.

My current "office" is the pool cabana in the backyard of the A-lister's home that we're currently remodeling. So I always have a pretty sweet view of his pool and stuff.

ah, yes... this window is open?

smashing.

I'd like to deposit $153.17 into checking, and the rest in savings, please.

Do you need ID?

ah, yes... this window is open?

smashing.

I'd like to deposit $153.17 into checking, and the rest in savings, please.

Do you need ID?
postnotes_pos.gif

Big Dick McGee:
Google give me bupkis, is that from The Jerk??

that, Sir, is an original. Although I was in a Python frame of mind

An A-list British guy... currently in the UK, doesn't have children, pets or hot nieces, IS a man, but ISN'T Hugh Laurie, and you're remodelling his $4M home, suggesting that he's lived or at least worked in America for some time, rather than recently acquiring the property, and there are indications he has a similar taste in stone as Gwen Stefani...

Who would live in a house like this?

He's bringing ANOTHER talent show over here from over there. X Factor starts in September and my grandma is SUPER EXCITED about it.

We're super excited too! It means he'll be too busy to be in our version! :P

Hmm, could be Russell Brand. Is he A-List yet? He is in Britain right now!

THAT REMINDS ME, I watched Get Him to the Greek the other night, and thought it was really QUITE funny.