Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Na Na Nanana Loopy got Banned to Daycare

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
RAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
RAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHARAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
RAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHARAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

So.. How the weather down here (LOL)

Here, just to let you know we are all still thinking of you, we all decided to chip in and send you a little present just to let you know we care!
tkprison1.jpg

starguard said:
RAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait. Did you say LOOPY got BANNED to DAYCARE?? But Troll Kingdom does not do 'bans'. WTF? Now I am thoroughly confused. The very people who were defending TK when I stated that the site does in fact ban are now stating the opposite. Which is it? Fuck. Get your minds in order. Shit.

wow you really hurt my feelings. I think I enjoy fucking with you faggot pincushions in Karma anyway. BTW what kind of a "Troll" threatens to sue for libel anyway?

Loopy from TW said:
wow you really hurt my feelings. I think I enjoy fucking with you faggot pincushions in Karma anyway. BTW what kind of a "Troll" threatens to sue for libel anyway?

Need some help with that hook in your mouth d00d?