Nancy Dis-Grace guilty of mother's suicide?

byline_abcnews.gif

Sept. 15, 2006 — Former prosecutor turned talk show host Nancy Grace is unapologetic about her aggressive approach to a mother who committed suicide after an interview about the woman's missing son.
Twenty-one year-old Melinda Duckett was the mother of 2-year-old Trenton Duckett, who has been missing since Aug. 27.
Grace interviewed Duckett over the phone on Sept. 7 as part of a taped segment for Grace's show. Before the interview was over, the talk show host was pounding her desk and demanding, "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?"
One day later, Duckett shot and killed herself just hours before the taped interview aired on CNN Headline News.
In an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" today, Grace said that she takes no responsibility for Duckett's suicide.
"If anything, I would suggest that guilt made her commit suicide," Grace told ABC News' Chris Cuomo.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2448050&page=1&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

Ahhh, Nancy Grace. I would hit it...with a claw hammer.

Ogami

She was a vulture, who lured this poor woman to the news studio with the promise that they would help find her son.

Instead, the media vulture pounced and accused the mom of committing some crime.

This is the sort of journalism I'd expect from CNN. But then, they're no "Faux News", right?

-Ogami

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She should be charged with manslaughter. Period.