NCIS: Los Angeles

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Eh, just ok. Nice watching a show set in Los Angeles that actually shoots here, instead of Vancouver. Lots of landmarks and places I've visited. But I'm not sure about the chemistry between Mr. O'Donnell and Mr. Cool J. I'll keep watching, though.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I caught a couple bits of this show its first week.

That being said,I'm not even wasteing my time with this show.

LL Cool J as a main star... i'll pass.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Another cookie cutter prodedural drama. Just what CBS needed. Why stop at 5?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like Chris O'Donnell and I like LL Cool J, but I don't like this NCIS as much as the original. It is on at a time when I don't have anything else to watch, so as long as it doesn't have competition I'll probably keep watching it.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^basically everything Cassie said, except I may as well read a book on Tuesdays that aren't music jam nights. The one night I don't work and there's bugger all on TV.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think they've kinda gone overboard with all the high tech stuff. Also, there's no way an NCIS agent is going to have a car like the one LL drives unless he inherited a bunch of money. AND.. the Shadout Mapes as the directer (or whatever she is) is weird. It's like half the office is backstage at the theater and the other half is the Pentagon war room.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Seen the first three eps now, so let me summarize:

LL: I'm a Navy S.E.A.L. and shit
Chris O'Donnell: I'm going to say something that supposed to be funny, but is so completely non-offensive it's lame
LL: Yo, I'm a Navy S.E.A.L. and what-not
Chick NCIS: I'm cool and can shoot guns but all I really want is some deep dicking
Generic Black Dude: Damn, why won't LL love me?? You know, he's a Navy S.E.A.L.!
LL: Whatever, I'm out, I'm going to take a nap in a lake. Because I'm a S.E.A.L. A Navy S.E.A.L
Linda Hunt: I went from winning an Oscar and banging Mel Gibson to this bullshit?? I need to put one in my temple!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Linda Hunt = the Shadout Mapes!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's been a slow descent for Linda Hunt. She had a juicy role as a judge on The Practice for years. So did Holland Taylor, and now she's reduced to Two and a Half Men.

It sucks being an olde lady in Hollywood. Even when you get the job.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ME TOO..

if one of the other stations would put something decent up against NCIS: LA theater squad it would probably just kill the show before it can embarrass it's self any FURTHER.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I feel like watching NCIS automatically makes me a senior citizen. I just can't do it, even with Mark Harmon involved.

WHY COULDN'T THOSE FUCKERS AT THE WEST WING LET HIM NOT GET SHOT AND KILLED, AND LET HIM BE CJ'S BOYFRIEND FOR A SEASON OR TWO? FUCK!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Mark Harmon can NC MY S ANYTIME!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
watched the REAL NCIS last night.

I did as well. It was a good episode I think.

I feel like watching NCIS automatically makes me a senior citizen. I just can't do it, even with Mark Harmon involved.

WHY COULDN'T THOSE FUCKERS AT THE WEST WING LET HIM NOT GET SHOT AND KILLED, AND LET HIM BE CJ'S BOYFRIEND FOR A SEASON OR TWO? FUCK!

The TV gods are often like that.