NCIS Review Thread

Mandi

At first I didn't think they were going to be able to pull of this new chick. But they are doing pretty good so far. I do love this show, I like Abby she's fucking cool as shit.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
I want to fuck Abby doggie style til my knees buckle, and I forget my own name.

The Question

Eternal
Is it a sign of aging that I'd fuck that new redhead Director chick from now until Christmas? Seriously, that chick is six different varieties of t3h hawt!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
You guys are gay for watching that show. It's about as cutting edge as Mister Rogers!

The Question

Eternal
You, sir, have clearly gone full mad. :scared:

Big Dick McGee

Who knew there were so many NANCY-BOYS here on TK????

The Question

Eternal
Yeah, you dig it, too, don'tcha. :bwahaha:

Big Dick McGee

Nope. I am proud to say I've never seen an episode of Walker: Texas Ranger, JAG, or NCIS. Do you know how old Mark Harmon is? He's 142.

Morrhigan

Pussie
^Ooooo, he should go in the sexy older guys thread! Thanks for reminding me, BDM. :D I wouldn't put this show in the same class as Walker, Texas Ranger or JAG, though. Probably because I didn't like those shows, but I do this one.

Big Dick McGee

That's because you like CRAP!! CRAPP! PABLUM CRAPPERY!!

The Question

Eternal
Big Dick McGee said:
Nope. I am proud to say I've never seen an episode of Walker: Texas Ranger, JAG, or NCIS. Do you know how old Mark Harmon is? He's 142.

I've seen the first of those and the last. The first sucks, in my opinion, but mainly that's due to Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris is to television what being doused with a bucket of freezing cat intestines is to hot sex.

But NCIS, on the other hand, rocks the box. In fact, it goes out to the UPS store, buys the box for you, sits you down in the best chair in the house, strips down and waves its tits in your face while it rocks the box.

Big Dick McGee

In a world where athletes in the LEAST strenous sport, baseball, are washed up by 38, I just can't buy geezers running around saving the world.

The Question

Eternal
I wouldn't say they save the world. Just little pieces of it, but in a full-on kickass way. :)

Big Dick McGee

I'd rather watch Sammo Hung & Arsenio Hall clean up L.A.! They ROCKED! And Kelly Hu...well...she just makes me want to bury my entire face in her snatch for about a week and a half.

Big Dick McGee

I didn't realize that Pauley Perrette was in the show. I loved Special Unit 2, and she was great in that show.

TQ, by "redheaded director lady" do you mean Lauren Holly?
Lauren_Holly.jpg

You do know that she was married to Jim Carrey after Dumb & Dumber came out, right?
l_368963.jpg

How old is the show? If this is only the second season, maybe I'll d/l some eps from bittorrent and give it a try.

The Question

Eternal
It's in its third season now, about 7 eps in as of this past Tuesday. And I've got 'em ALL, DO YOU HEAR!!! MHUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA?

Big Dick McGee

Wow, that's cool. If you send them to me, I'll find a way to repay you.

Oh, wait, I ALREADY SENT YOU VERONICA MARS, YOU ARIZONA RATTLER!!

I have no idea what that meant.

Seriously, it's cool, I wouldn't have time to watch the show until this summer, at the earliest. Maybe I'll add the DVDs to my Netflix queu.

The Question

Eternal
I don't know if it's out on DVD yet, actually. But I'll see what I can do about putting 'em under some hardcore WinRAR style compression and sending you a few DVDs worth.