Need infor on Games and Movies for PS2 Handheld

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
How many games and movies are there avaliable for the PS2 handheld. I bought one for my nephew last summer and he only has one game for it. I was told at the time of purchase that there would be many movies and games avaliable for this thing, but so far I haven't seen anything. Can anyone here point me in the right direction?:|

Tyrant

Tyrant

You're welcome.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
There are hundred and games and movies available. Where are you looking, in a butchers or something?

starguard

lol.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You are without a doubt, one of the BIGGEST asshats on this board, starguard.

As far as PSP goes, I have converted most of my video library to MP4 format, and watch most new rentals on my psp regularly. the PSP is one of the GREAT toys out there.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
While we're discussing PSPs, my nephew was trying to watch a movie on his and he didn't know how to adjust the volume. Do tell.

Tyrant

Laker_Girl said:
While we're discussing PSPs, my nephew was trying to watch a movie on his and he didn't know how to adjust the volume. Do tell.
There's no telling what the problem might be. It might be best if he registers so we can do this step by step.

UH OH, CRAZY IDEA ALERT: CHECK THE MANUAL, LLOLOLOLOL!OLO!L!L!??

starguard

jack said:
You are without a doubt, one of the BIGGEST asshats on this board, starguard.

As far as PSP goes, I have converted most of my video library to MP4 format, and watch most new rentals on my psp regularly. the PSP is one of the GREAT toys out there.

lol.gif
disco.gif