Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Ask The Voice of BB to say...

Yes. The boys are treating the girls to a "hunk off". Basshunter, Sisqo & Alex Reid have all walked out in Mankinis. This is dangerous shit.

The girls are admiring Sisqo's enormous package.

Ha Ha, Basshunter is all over the decent looking Russian chick. I hope he remembers to deep-clean any trace of Ronnie Wood out of there!

I DLd/watched the Hunk-Off episode. Surprisingly unsexual. I do agree that Sisqo has a perfectly sculpted ass, though.

Biggest news for me was when the host said that auditions will be held soon for the next edition of BB. So, it's not cancelled now?

I remember being a little muddled back when they originally announced the show was ending and I was under the impression that this current show was the last ever. I'm glad I got that wrong.

Does seem like they're putting a lot more effort into this one than they did in the summer. The tasks aren't fantastic, but at least there are some. And it was funny to hear BB telling Alex to "kick the shit" out of the snowman.