Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never Question The State

goodam.jpg

Ketman said:

Oh, my God! Incontrovertible proof of... MEDICAL EXAMINERS! :scared:

Dead bodies of Holocaust inmates piled together[/quote]

How do you know those are "Holocaust inmates"?

Gosh, I'm still having a hard time seeing anything on those corpses that identifies them. And I don't see any American servicemen in that picture, either.

[/quote]

Ooh, that's a good one. But I've got that beat -- here:

pic1.jpg

-- is the outside of the crematorium in Halifax. Grisly, ain't it?

The Question makes sound arguments. The holocaust can never be proven conclusively with the evidence at hand. The State would never allow such atrocities to occur.

Ketman said:
The Question makes sound arguments. The holocaust can never be proven conclusively with the evidence at hand. The State would never allow such atrocities to occur.

Oh, but you see, that was The Enemy that did such a horrible thing. The State says so, and The State doesn't need hard proof, does it?

Ketman said:

Here's an idle thought:

boxcar-dachau.jpg

Where are the patches that are normally on the uniforms? I don't see a divisional patch on the sleeves of either of those soldiers.

Well, here's an interesting example of editorial bias in action. Take note:

(From the caption under the photo of the Dachau krematoria)
According to most historians, the gas chamber, which was disguised as a shower room, was never put into use. Several former inmates have said otherwise.

Now -- spot the editorial bias? Let's rearrange it and see if we can't spin it the other way for comparison's sake:

According to several former inmates, the gas chamber, which was disguised as a shower room, was used for murders. Historians, however, dismiss these claims.

Oh, those naughty, anti-semitic[/b] historians!