Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Alan Partridge in production

Yes, that is a major surprise and a good one. I still consider him one of the best comic writers we have.

I've been looking for this clip for about a year.

The sequence from 3.08 to the end symbolises everything I hate about corporate life. It is just a most brilliant observation

[YOUTUBE]SV8qBAjwIu0[/YOUTUBE]

My favourite Iannucci scene from Time Trumpet. Starring comedy poet Tim Key from Newswipe.

[YOUTUBE]bAVOINFS1C4[/YOUTUBE]

2nd fave

[YOUTUBE]0PSyiRXIEyc[/YOUTUBE]

Yes. But in that video he's not doing crappy poetry that takes up vital minutes where we could instead be listening to Charlie Brooker eloquently bitch about something.

It's a funny choice that he would bring Partridge back for something like this but I'll fucking take it.

ON A RELATED NOTE I've noticed that the famous "mentalist" scene is censored on Dave: the line was originally "No way you big spastic, you're a mentalist!" but now it's just "No way, you're a mentalist!" Lucky I've seen it nine hundred times already.