NEW autistic ad

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I just saw it on the telly.

WHERE WAS THE CASTING FOR THIS STUFF?

Is it bad I want to be Tunde more than I want to be the bloke with the bling ring who waves goodbye?

What is the job? I like the line about "now he thinks he has the best job in the world!" His job is actually eating the faeces of elderly russian oligarchs. You can tell this by the way he waves goodbye FUCKING MILES FROM WHERE TUNDE STARTS WORKING!!!

Whoever Bling ring guy is, he really needs to put more hours in. Or Tunde needs to give him a piece of his mind.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUmx-nF_HTM&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - Tunde - TV advert[/ame]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Do they only assign bald black carers to bald black autistics?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
If they'd done a white person taking care of a black retard, it would have been racist, and if it had been a black person taking care of a white retard, it would have been PC GONE MAD.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I think it might be the ad man was shown a range of carers to pick from:

Do you want a)
00019790.jpg

b)
SCROTE.gif

or a really cool black guy we have working for us at the moment?

CaptainWacky

I bet the black guy quit the job the next day to go work down THE DOCKS.

CaptainWacky

WHAT DOES THE KORAN SAY ABOUT RETARDS? (seriously, I want to know.)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
*{There is no harm in the blind, nor is there any harm in the lame, nor is there any harm in the sick (if they do not go forth); and whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, He will cause him to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow...}* (Al-Fath 48:17)

But then again anything like this is more complicated than one passage. And we all know that Muslims are batshit crazy. (lol blanket statement)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
'Cause a lot of y'all are fakin - one minute it's "as-salaam alaykum," two minutes later it's "where's my salami bacon?"

- al-Baqara (the Calf) 5:13

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I want a cool bald black carer to hang out with and be there to wave me goodbye.

I'm fucking jealous.

CaptainWacky

I'd throw myself in front of a train to make him feel bad.

CaptainWacky

Anyone who tries to help me soon learns.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The guy from Eastenders and Sarah Jane Adventures is doing the carer's voice.

I wonder what it's like to film an advert and find your voice was "inadequate" so it has to be dubbed?

CaptainWacky

WELL SPOTTED!