New Fantastic Four Movie

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I liked it.

They did their best to fix Doom from the first one.

Galactus looks a lot better on screen as an amorphous cloud than a 50 foot putz in a sc-/fi Viking helmet would.

It has that perfect mix of funny, drama, and action a sooperhero flick needs.

I can here the arguments already: surfer's powers were messed up. Ok, he gets taken out with a tachyon and loses his powers, but later takes out Galactus? I can see that one... Surfer developed a relationship with Alicia, not Sue. Showing Doom's face blah blah blah...

But How cool was seeing Johnny go Super Skrull, and they even squeezed Frankie Rae in! Also, only one gay dance routine, instead of 3...

Tyrant

Galactus is a cloud.

'nuff said.

I actually found this review pretty good.

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
Saw it last night, for only an hour and a half it did a lot.

I'm glad the didn't fuck the Surfer up too much. And they brought Doom back to a more Tech base then this cosmic power crap.

Tyrant

I think I prefer the original.

Ffmovie1994.jpg
?!?!?!??!??!#?!?!??!?!?!??!

Crosis

It was better than the first, but I was only interested in the Silver Surfer, as he's an old favorite of mine.

And they handled him better than anyone in the first or second movie, I thought.

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Release date round here: August 23rd. :gagh:

ctmelvital

more cookies please?
Crosis said:
Bittorrent?

I might. Not sure yet - I'd definitely like to see it on the big screen as well though. May have to check for Austrian release dates but then that means dubbed version. :garamet: