Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Gun

TheArtist

cookie?
Should arrive this week.

i216068sq01a.jpg

Ok, I need to do a little "thread analysis".

I thought this would be at least three pages of MM and me discussing guns. And maybe a side discussion on why I would buy a black powder pistol.

Instead, nothing.

Why?

Sorry Arty, I WAS actually wondering why you would buy black powder, but figured it would have something to do with local laws and so on, plus I know there are a lot of build your own kits for Black Powder out there.

I've had some sort of 'bug' since the first of the month thats kept me wrapped in my blankie, sipping tea and coughing rather than having too much fun online.

Did you get your new toy then?

;)
mm

Dearest MM,

The thought of you all icky and sick makes me sad. I wish you speedy recovery. However, not everyone is sick. Have I miss-judged the "gun-nuttiness" of the Tea Room?

I saw a cake in the shape of a Bofors 37 mm once. A good 50 centimeters’ worth of nougat gun barrel.

For the Brits-in-North-Africa-during-WW2 wedding theme, presumably?