***new poster introduction thread: 2022***

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
it would be most appropriate of you to introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little better.

this is the only polite thing to do, because this will be the only love you'll receive up in here when staff finally starts activating accounts.

I heard that 99.9% of all new accounts will be honored in 2022, starting Feb 1.

images

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
sheep-feeling-it.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

it would be most appropriate of you to introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little better.

this is the only polite thing to do, because this will be the only love you'll receive up in here when staff finally starts activating accounts.

images

peopls. new accounts will not be offered to current or former members.

if you were a member of the staff and haven't posted here in 6 months, your services will not be needed.

**remember[color=yellow**[/color]. any attempt to register before Feb 1 will not be qualified to join our board.

your welcome

jack

sheep-feeling-it.gif

The Question

Eternal
To anyone who isn't yet a member of the board who for God knows what reason happens to find themselves reading this thread:

blackfoot (or his alts CeeJay and Steve "Samurai" Jack) is:

A: A fucking retard,

B: A serial plagiarist, and,

C: A pathological liar.

He doesn't make the rules, on Troll Kingdom or, most likely, anywhere else.

Pay no attention to anything he posts.

jack

I guess jail melted his brain even further, if that's possible :bigass:

MODMAN

**remember[color=yellow**[/color].

You aren't just pretending to be a fucking moron, are you?

Untitled-1.jpg

Bottom left. Check your post after you submit.

Fuck.

edit: Here's a thought. Each time you double-check your posts, do the following:
- right-click
- left-click
'select all'
- press the backspace key (TOP RIGHT OF YOUR KEYBOARD ADJACENT (NEXT) TO THE NUMBER PAD)
- type "I'm a fucking moron".
- click the Save button at the bottom of your edit window (IT'S A GREEN BUTTON WITH THE LETTERS 'S' 'a' 'v' 'e')

Last edited:

jack

Just curious...since you're ignored by everyone and have no contact with mods/admin other than you spamming them with fake complaints and stupid suggestions, who'd you hear this from?

I'll wait...................

The Question

Eternal
SPOILER: He didn't hear a god damn thing from anybody.

USUC

Trollzilla

peopls. new accounts will not be offered to current or former members.

if you were a member of the staff and haven't posted here in 6 months, your services will not be needed.

**remember[color=yellow**[/color]. any attempt to register before Feb 1 will not be qualified to join our board.

your welcome
“You’re” FFS. As in you are welcome.

jack

Yeah we all pointed that out. The cupcakeer insists he's trolling us to death over it. If ignorance is bliss, Wilson's orgasmic.

:bigass:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
To anyone who isn't yet a member of the board who for God knows what reason happens to find themselves reading this thread:

blackfoot (or his alts CeeJay and Steve "Samurai" Jack) is:

A: A fucking retard,

B: A serial plagiarist, and,

C: A pathological liar.

He doesn't make the rules, on Troll Kingdom or, most likely, anywhere else.

Pay no attention to anything he posts.
You forgot two things. He's also:

D: A walking, talking amalgamation of just about every black stereotype known to man. From the way he speaks/types, to the kind of food he likes to shove down his gob.

E: A Dallas Cowboys fan. FUCK the Cowboys.

The Question

Eternal
Hey, yard ape! What happened to your pretend board? You know, the one that only really existed for less than a week before it got shitcanned for TOS violations?

:sarek:

jack

272899512_1058354464711026_2926335468636036989_n.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Just curious...since you're ignored by everyone and have no contact with mods/admin other than you spamming them with fake complaints and stupid suggestions, who'd you hear this from?

I'll wait...................

SPOILER: He didn't hear a god damn thing from anybody.

blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah....re-read the thread title and post #4.

jack

blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah....re-read the thread title and post #4.

Yeah that would be you Wilson. blah blah blah blah blah blah. Never say anything, just blather blather blather.

I'm not re-reading anything and you're full of shit.

Go fuck yourself, boy. Or better yet, let Bubba have you a few more times. :bigass:

Fucking dumbass.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'trollkingdom' needs to upgraded peoples. september thru december our guest views was at a record setting pace. <how do I know this?

we must let these peoples join. look at the ratio of messages (17) to views (327) on this thread. <what does that tell yah? let my fans/peoples up in here.

Our last 5 members name - year registered
fun lovin' Dave - september 3, 2021
mark98 - march 13, 2021
lisa bosclair, march 13, 2021
old man red - January 14, 2021
gamesbxonline - november 17, 2019

:wtf:
peoples. we have only activated 4 new members in 2021. our goal in 2022 is to bring in every 'tom/'vappooper', dick/'the question' and harry/'charlemagne' enjoy our free speech forum.

jack

Shut up, asshole. Go run away again, little girl.

jack

look at the ratio of messages (17) to views (327) on this thread.<what does that tell yah?

It means you've viewed the thread over 300 times (I personally watched you view it several dozen times in members online) to make it look like it's being viewed, dumbass.

No one reads anything you post because it's either spam, lies or bullshit.