Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new study: 99% of peopel who watch anime are virgins.

Alright. This is becoming annoying. Now everyone is using the same colour and size for their posts as I have been. No one ever used that style until I came along and you all know it. That alone proves I have PWned you all. Everyone needs to copy the great SAINTLUCIFER. I have even noticed people are beginning to talk like me. Please people. Use your own ideas. I should be charging royalties fees. If I don't get them, that is copyright infringement my dear children. Now run along. Post in another fashion. Please refrain from the SAINTLUCIFER style. Choose your own. People are even hiding insults in the spoiler. I INVENTED that. Christ. Such a lack of imagination you fuckers have.

SaintLucifer said:
Alright. This is becoming annoying. Now everyone is using the same colour and size for their posts as I have been. No one ever used that style until I came along and you all know it. That alone proves I have PWned you all.
God, you sound like a fucking broken record.

Maybe you'd be a better fit for Trek BBS, where the same circular arguements go around and around . Kind of like you. :)

Please let me know how many nanoseconds it takes for you to be pwned over there.

Lou The Beagle said:
God, you sound like a fucking broken record.

Maybe you'd be a better fit for Trek BBS, where the same circular arguements go around and around . Kind of like you. :)

Please let me know how many nanoseconds it takes for you to be pwned over there.

Let me get this straight. Everyone on this site has copied everything I do yet it is I who has been PWNED?? Lovely logic. I guess then 2 + 2 = 5 yes? They even talk like me now. Using words I have never seen them use before. Hmm. Perhaps you are angry that I have hit upon the truth yes? Rather understandable because you have all been caught as FOLLOWERS. I am a leader. The way you all act when I am here is proof of this fact. I started a war between TROLL KINGDOM and TROLL WARS. It still rages although it was never my intention for it to last this long. You were talking about PWNED? I have PWNED this site without even being here. The denizens of TROLL WARS come here and create chaos whilst I sit nicely back at TROLL WARS enjoying myself. Therefore I am controlling you all from a completely separate site. Yes. I understand your jealous. The best you could hope to do is perhaps talk about TrekBBS yes? Christ.