New Top 100 Genre Shows

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Much has changed, much hasn't. Mostly I felt the need to start this because of the total absence of Heroes, Andromeda, Deadwood, etc, from the previous one.

Number does not equal rank as before, but I'll still start with my own special #1.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
1. Buffy: Once More with Feeling

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZzAosEZtso"]YouTube - Buffy "Once More With Feeling" Trailer[/ame]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Seems like only yesterday...I suggest everyone refrain from hotlinking images; use a photo library that won't disappear soon, like Menty's or your own TK picture album.

vlcsnap-1470933.png

Show: True Blood

Episode Name: Strange Love

Episode Number:
1x01

(New season premieres May 9th!)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Heroes and Andromeda suck, Deadwood isn't sci-fi or fantasy. ;)

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Holy shit, May 9 for TB??? No wonder HBO has started airing them once a week. I thought it was a bit early. Woot!!!!!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Heroes and Andromeda suck, Deadwood isn't sci-fi or fantasy. ;)

Heroes season one did not suck, and Andromeda season one was awesome. Yes, the shows went downhill, but, they still qualify IMHO because of some of the fantastic eps they did have.

Deadwood is a Western, which is genre. So I respectfully disagree.

Tisiphone

What if you can't find a good image at all for the show you want?

Like, I'm trying to find a good still from BSG's episode "33" and can't find shit. Grrrrr...

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
What if you can't find a good image at all for the show you want?

Like, I'm trying to find a good still from BSG's episode "33" and can't find shit. Grrrrr...

This one's not all bad:

bsgs01e0133.jpg

Tisiphone

^Yeah, I saw that one, but didn't know if it really "defined" the episode. I'm weird like that. But guess I'll use it. :)

Tisiphone

bsg_s01_e01_33.jpg

Show: Battlestar Galactica

Episode Name: 33

Episode Number: 1x1

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
So what is this? A replacement for my original thread? A continuation? I have had recent thoughts about continuing my original thread and turning it in to the top 200 and going back and having a vote on whether we wanted to keep certain episodes originally decided but well...

Tisiphone

^I hope these aren't replacements. Why can't this just be an updated thread? I think the first one was great.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I would of preferred to continue the original thread and rename it Top 200. We had a discussion thread for it and it was well organized. I'm just a bit overly twitchy about things like that.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Heroes was included on the original, I looked at the thread earlier today. Company Man was the episode. There haven't been any episodes since that which were worthy of inclusion.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Geesh! Do whatever you want with it lol. I just liked it, saw it as in the archive and rather old, and thus restarted it. Take it, own it, merge it, edit it, whatevah!