Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**News Flash**

Imperium

I had sex with a black woman on Friday night. I must continue to find a Puerto Rican and an Asian to determine if "blacker the berry, sweeter the cherry" is true.

That shouldn't be hard, just ask the black hooker you were with if she has Asian and Puerto Rican friends.

Laker_Girl said:
That shouldn't be hard, just ask the black hooker you were with if she has Asian and Puerto Rican friends.

GOD!

It took you this long to post that joke. Bad form.

It was a coworker. Does that make me a pimp?

^^Lil' bit.

Isn't there some sort of minority quota your company has to meet? Surely you can find a chinky and a Rican to bang. I hear both cultures are rather easy.

Laker_Girl said:
^^Lil' bit.

Isn't there some sort of minority quota your company has to meet? Surely you can find a chinky and a Rican to bang. I hear both cultures are rather easy.

They probably do. When I was in school there was a "Society of Black Engineers." My buddy tried to join, guess why he couldn't even receive an application.

Imperium said:
The next time we have sex, I plan on smacking her ass from behind and yelling, "Say Massah!"

That should go over well, Michael Richa...I mean, Imperium.

Let us know how that goes.

:devious: