• DE Myles Garrett, Cleveland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Derrick Henry, Tennessee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
136662205-cartoon-butt-drawing-with-fart-cloud-funny-hand-drawn-doodle-of-gas-and-flatulence-simple-vector-cli.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

6707b0c9ebd2c21b62f90499f8cec469.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Green Bay Packers Aaron Rodgers is the winner of CeeJay's MVP award.

Final MVP candidate watch 2021: Rodgers or Brady
The award for the NFL's most valuable player from the 2021 season comes down to two quarterbacks. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady.

Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers 2021 stats: 4,115 passing yards, 40 total TDs, 4 INTs, 69.2 QBR
Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2021 stats: 5,316 passing yards, 45 total TDs, 12 INTs, 68.1 QBR

jack

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg