Nip/Tuck review thread

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Sorry, couldn't find the original thread.

Nip/Tuck kicks ass this season! I mean, season 2 was fucking awesome, but season 3 is even better so far!! 600-pound fat lady grafted to her sofa? Check. Matt beating up a transsexual, then shaving his head like a neo-Nazi? Check. Matt getting pissed on by a gang of pissed-off (literally!) trannies? Check. Fistfights, bisexuality, Rhona Mitra nearly nude? Check, Check, TRIPLE CHECK!!

The last episode ended with Sean sluggin Matt in the face. The teaser for next ep shows Matt & Julia getting a restraining order against Sean. And we haven't even had a new Carver victim yet!! WOOO! This season promises to be excellent. It's the show I most look forward to each week.

Big Dick McGee

OH DAMN!! Thise week's show was fucking awesome!!! When CPS came to interview Annie, as a father my blood was boiling, and I was thinking, "this is bullshit!". Any show that can affect you like that is pretty damned good.

Next week's episode seems to suggest that Christian is the Carver!! WTF???

Mandi

OMFG, Did you see that coming BDM? Who would have thought that it would be Kit to get attacked? Have you seen the promo for the next one, oh shit!

Big Dick McGee

^^KIT?? Sorry, I didn't watch last night's episode, my TiVo won't record it until tonight. Was it good???

Mandi

It was awesome, they arrested him.....and they found a tranqulizer in his drawer, and a condom with his semen at the victims house......everyone started thinking he'd done it. But he knew he hadn't, so he called a reporter, and leaked the story because he knew that the carver wouldn't like not being able to claim him work. So the carver struck again while Christian was in jail, and hit Detective Mcgraw, Kit, the one that was sleeping with him and kimber. It was funny, so now christian is fixing her up. The promos for next week make it look like troy/mcnamara are gonna go out of business.....

Big Dick McGee

GAHH! CAN'T READ UNTIL TOMORROW!! JUST KEEP STARIN' AT THE NICE TITS!!

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
Big Dick McGee said:
Sorry, couldn't find the original thread.

Nip/Tuck kicks ass this season! I mean, season 2 was fucking awesome, but season 3 is even better so far!! 600-pound fat lady grafted to her sofa? Check. Matt beating up a transsexual, then shaving his head like a neo-Nazi? Check. Matt getting pissed on by a gang of pissed-off (literally!) trannies? Check. Fistfights, bisexuality, Rhona Mitra nearly nude? Check, Check, TRIPLE CHECK!!

The last episode ended with Sean sluggin Matt in the face. The teaser for next ep shows Matt & Julia getting a restraining order against Sean. And we haven't even had a new Carver victim yet!! WOOO! This season promises to be excellent. It's the show I most look forward to each week.

With Six Feet Under gone, Nip/Tuck is hands down the best series on TV.

Ryan Murphy is pure genius. Last nights ep was beyond belief. Tell me, what don't you like about yourself?

Fergie

I agree, Nip/Tuck was very good last night. Bringing Christians long, lost, alive mother into the story line was good. I wonder if she will be in the storyline anymore.

Big Dick McGee

I'm so retarded, I should've just gotten the episode from BT and burned it to DVD. That way I won't have to wait until TiVO records it tomorrow night. Duh. Might as well, I have the other 2 seasons on DVD.

Big Dick McGee

I FINALLY watched last week's episode, and it was fucking awesome, as usual. Christian is SUCH a bastard, he sacrificed Kit for his own freedom. But...what do you expect from a man whose own Mother basically tried to get him to confess?

Kathy Baker was awesome as Christian's mother. She's usually excellent.

The only slight criticism I have is that the surgeries don't really play much of a part in the show lately. That, and no Matt in this episode. And WTF happened with Annie??

This week's episode looks incredible!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^You know, I don't think what he did was bad. Everybody had turned on him, and automatically assumed that he was the Carver, so fuck yeah, I would have done whatever I needed to to prove that I wasn't guilty.

More power to him. And Sean needs his ass whooped.

-Cy

Big Dick McGee

Nip/Tuck gets more and more disturbing each week. "FrankenLaura" was disturbing...and I LIKE IT!!!

Damn, Julia was a stone fucking bitch to Sean, he didn't deserve that. Yeah, he may be a pussified arrogant doctor, but he never mistreated her until he found out that, oh yeah, your son's not really yours, he's your best friend's kid.

I look forward to tonight's episode!!

Mandi

Ya! Kimber and Christian are getting married! Julias business is taking off, and Sean is working for the WPP......now where is the son at?

Big Dick McGee

Damn, I didn't see last night's episode yet, I shouldn't have read your synopsis! D'oh!

Mandi

I gave the bare minimum of a synopsis.......just wait till you watch it

Big Dick McGee

Yes, it was a great episode! But....am I the only one who thinks Anne Heche looks better as a New Jersey Italian chick?? She looked kind of hot.

But WTF is up with Sean? Does he just invite everyone back to live with him? Is he that needy??

Jesus, I am beginning to think that Julia's dream life in Season Two would have been better for Sean!

And where are Matt & Annie?

Phlox was good in this episode, too.

Big Dick McGee

This week's episode was pretty damned good, except for Sean. Why would he even think about leaving his son & daughter for a woman & boy he barely knows?? Is he that emotionally stunted, that he needs a woman & child to make himself feel complete? The fact that it was his medical career that made him have second thoughts, NOT his son & daughter, struck me as kinda bullshit. But he DID show some emotion when reminded about his daughter's recital.

But then, the damned show copped out! Instead of Sean having to make a tough emotional choice, with confrontation, Nikki just ups and leaves, and Sean is off the hook. It's too neat a resolution for my taste. Nip/Tuck is a show that prides itself on being an honest look at how messy human relationships are. This Nikki resolution was a pure cop-out.

The surgery was great, though, not only was it noble, and had me choked up, but I liked the cocaine abuse coming back to bite Dr. Costa in the ass. I just know that Christian and Sean will be working together soon.

The only other gripes I have is that Matt & Annie are missing yet again, and no mention of the Carver. I hope they have a juicy multi-episode arc at the end of the year that culminates in the biggest season-ending cliffhanger yet: the revalation of the identity of the Carver.

Still a great fucking show, though it's showing its age.