Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Doubt

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The only band/artist I have any interest in seeing live anymore. They're touring this summer, and on Saturday morning I'll be up at the crack of noon to buy tickets for their show in the O.C. at the end of July. They have a pretty sweet deal; if you buy tickets on the higher end of the spectrum ($40 and up), you get a free download of their entire catalogue of music! B-Sides and rarities included. You get that free with each ticket! Since I only see live music when they're playing, I'll most likely splurge and get the best tickets I can find under $100. SWEET!

Not a fan of Gwen's solo stuff. But No Doubt kicks ass. Tom Dumont is one of the best rock guitarists around.

I will say this about Gwen: her voice is the real deal. No lip-synching, and the vocals sound nearly identical to the recorded version. Killer voice.

Actually, one of the reasons I stopped going to concerts was because I was sick of how awful some bands sounded live. When not being slickly produced, bands like Lit, Smashing Pumpkins and The White Stripes sound horrible.

I hate Gwen Steffani on her own but have no problem with No Doubt.

I FUCKING HATE Gwen Steffani solo, not in a small part b/c of how great No Doubt was.

I actually didn't know they were back together and touring. I'll have to go see them summer!!! :soma:

^^Yeah, I was a bit upset like stupid shit like "solo projects" and "birthing babies" interfered with No Doubt making new music!!

^^That's cool, I have a self-imposed limit of $100. I could afford more (especially since the $200-$300 I used to spend annually to watch the Phillies & Eagles has gone away since moving), but I just have a problem spending more than the cost of 2 PS3 games for a concert.

FUCK YOU ALL! I love Gwen's solo music, it's some of my favorite music to work out to. I like No Doubt but No Doubt is nothing without Gwen and her awesome skills. I hope she does some of her solo stuff at the concert.

^^Yeah, I was a bit upset like stupid shit like "solo projects" and "birthing babies" interfered with No Doubt making new music!!

Hell if No Doubt is getting back together, I can turn all my chicken sacrificing towards the Fugees.

:techman:

Thats if anyone can find Pras. Did he up and die after Ghetto Superstar?

"I have to work out hard to be as hot as I am. It's difficult for me, and I want girls to know that." -gwen stefani

No Doubt SUCK. I was on the fucking LiveNation site from 11:55 to noon hitting refresh, and the fucking tickets sold out (to ticket brokers, I'm sure) between 12:00:01 and 12:00:15. It took me fifteen seconds to get to the "seat selection" page, and by that time there were only single seats available. Fucking JOKE.

They don't suck, but fucking ticket brokers do. I cand find tickets on StubHub.com for 3 times face value. It sucks.